Is it just me...

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Or is the guy in the classifieds with the large and aggressive Burmese a nutcase? Large being a relative term since Burmese get up to 20 FT and about 200 Lbs. Personally, I love snakes but when you tell me that they will bite and at 120Lbs. a full size one could in-fact eat me, I think you need you're head examined if you want to keep it alive at that point.

You can't keep in its cage constantly- you have to clean the damn thing sometime. I'm not risking life or limb to due that; would you?

Or maybe I've become so bored that I'm occupying my mind with useless crap that I feel the need to share and I should just stop posting...

Chain729 said:
Or is the guy in the classifieds with the large and aggressive Burmese a nutcase? Large being a relative term since Burmese get up to 20 FT and about 200 Lbs. Personally, I love snakes but when you tell me that they will bite and at 120Lbs. a full size one could in-fact eat me, I think you need you're head examined if you want to keep it alive at that point.

You can't keep in its cage constantly- you have to clean the damn thing sometime. I'm not risking life or limb to due that; would you?

Or maybe I've become so bored that I'm occupying my mind with useless crap that I feel the need to share and I should just stop posting...
Large and agressive Burmese pythons need love too.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Chain729 said:

Man, I thought you were into pain. :lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
kwillia said:
Large and agressive Burmese pythons need love too.

So should I get it and let my daughter play with it? :confused:

I'm thinking maybe I should get it and give to someone "special" to say thanks for making my life easier.