Your 5 yr old daughter doesn't like to wear panties...

What would you do?

• Nothing, its normal behavior.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • File for supervised visitation. My husband is a drunk and is sicko to allow this.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Cancel all visitation.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Discipline my daughter and talk to her how this is never appropriate.

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Qurious

Im On 1.
Since your divorce your child suddenly likes to now run around the house naked and not wear clothes to bed...

You're not sure of where this behavior came from since while you and your husband were together she did no such thing.

She has bi-weekly visits with her father (your ex-husband who has alcohol issues). You go pick your child up one day at his house to find her running around his house naked. His response: "uh, don't be yellin' at me... SHE took off her clothes in the middle of the night while i was sleep."

As a parent what would you do? Is this normal behavior to you? Would you be concerned? :popcorn:

Qurious said:
As a parent what would you do? Is this normal behavior to you? Would you be concerned? :popcorn:
I see it as normal behavior for a 5 year old and the parents should 'parent' and enforce the rule that clothing is not optional.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I see it as normal behavior for a 5 year old and the parents should 'parent' and enforce the rule that clothing is not optional.
:yeahthat: My son used to strip down to his underwear every day when we came home from daycare. He sleeps in his underwear. Kids go through a naked phase. :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Every night I put pj's on biggest pig and every morning when I go to wake him they're off.

Younger pig went through a stage where he'd only wear a t-shirt and pull-up to bed. Of course in the dead of winter... Now that it's a tad warmer out he wants his one piece sleepers... Weirdo.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Maybe she'd like these drawers more. :killingme

Attachments

• IMAGE_1.jpg
    IMAGE_1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 168

Qurious

Im On 1.
just so i get this right...ya'll are saying its normal that she doesnt want to wear clothes....

but what about sleeping naked with daddy?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
My boys loved to run naked at that age. Girl - not so much. Neighbors daughter was famous for no undies but that ended by age 6. She said they got in the way when she used the bathroom.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Qurious said:
just so i get this right...ya'll are saying its normal that she doesnt want to wear clothes....

You ask loaded questions without giving full detail. You never said she was sleeping "with" daddy in the first post just at his house. I'd be more concerned if she acted differently at one house or didn't want to go.

Some of us have been through real abuse situations with our children. You're bull$hit is a mockery.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Qurious said:

It is normal for kids to want to take there clothes off, however I would say sleeping naked with daddy is inappropriate. This is something you must teach her

Qurious said:

It's normal for her not to have modesty around her father. This in itself is not evidence of the father being an incestous pedophile if that's what you are asking.

Qurious

Im On 1.
pixiegirl said:
You ask loaded questions without giving full detail. You never said she was sleeping "with" daddy in the first post just at his house. I'd be more concerned if she acted differently at one house or didn't want to go.

Some of us have been through real abuse situations with our children. You're bull$hit is a mockery.
wtf?! dont get defensive on this topic because it hits home...did u read the entire thing?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Qurious said:

How do you know she is sleeping with daddy? Like as in the same bed?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Qurious said:
wtf?! dont get defensive on this topic because it hits home...did u read the entire thing?

Qurious, Is there any reason you should have concern about inappropriate behavior from her father. Talk to your little girl, you'd be surprised what a child will tell you..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sanchezf said:
Qurious, Is there any reason you should have concern about inappropriate behavior from her father. Talk to your little girl, you'd be surprised what a child will tell you..
It's not even her kid. I need to stop reading these threads. :lmao:

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
Any other details you want to add before I comment?

She climbs out of her bed naked into the bed with daddy, hence his comment of "dont yell at me she got undressed while i was sleep."

"when she was little she always had yeast infections... and she just won't wear'em because she is gets irritated"
says mother.