Melting Pot

Christy

b*tch rocket
In Annapolis. Has anyone ever been? We're going with some friends of ours Saturday night. Good? Bad? :shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
sccrmommy said:
GOOD! But expensive

Yeah, I've skimmed over their menu. We were told it was good, and are really wanting something different, so off to the Melting Pot we go. :yay:

J

julz20684

:bawl: I was suppposed to go there Valentine's Day weekend but got stood up :bawl: Let me know how you liked it and I'll just take myself :drama:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
My niece works at the one up at the Towson Univ. She says they are very, very good. I've heard all good things about it.

mainman

Set Trippin
julz20684 said:
:bawl: I was suppposed to go there Valentine's Day weekend but got stood up :bawl: Let me know how you liked it and I'll just take myself :drama:
Damned internet romances....:lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
FancyBelle said:
My niece works at the one up at the Towson Univ. She says they are very, very good. I've heard all good things about it.

I've been to the one in Towson. Yum Yum!

Julz20684 said:
I was suppposed to go there Valentine's Day weekend but got stood up Let me know how you liked it and I'll just take myself

I'll go with ya. :huggy:

carie_47421

Yea Right
very very good, You deff. get what you pay for. When you see the "food" you'll think " that will never fill me up" But it will. It's my all time fave!! Enjoy! :razz:

nanstime

need any supervision

Christy said:
In Annapolis. Has anyone ever been? We're going with some friends of ours Saturday night. Good? Bad? :shrug:
:whistle: You know if you want I can go and supervise and make sure nobody grabs your butt or anything just buy me dinner:) Just kidding I Hope you have an awesome time just come back and tell us how it was :howdy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
We went to the one in Va Beach for our anniversary last year. :drool: I think I could've done without the meal, I didn't find it to be anything special, but the dessert! :faint: Now I want to go out and buy a fondue pot. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Christy said:
We went about 2 weekends ago for K's birthday dinner. The food is good and you get lots of dippers for your entrees. Be sure to check out their menu & prices so you won't have sticker shock. :lol:

N

nitwhit3286

Nickel said:
We went to the one in Va Beach for our anniversary last year. :drool: I think I could've done without the meal, I didn't find it to be anything special, but the dessert! :faint: Now I want to go out and buy a fondue pot. :lmao:

Yeah the one on Laskin Rd. I have been there a few times...fondue is excellent so of course I liked it. :yay: