MuscleTech's naNO VAPOR

warneckutz

Has anyone tried this product yet? I was considering ordering it today. I believe it's a mixture of ethyl-ester creatine and nitric oxide. :yay:

T.Rally

warneckutz said:
Has anyone tried this product yet? I was considering ordering it today. I believe it's a mixture of ethyl-ester creatine and nitric oxide. :yay:

I haven't tried it but I remember reading about it and was interested. Said review can be found here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/nano.html

Someone trying it and commenting on it is here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1764461

Where do you buy your supps? I've been really impressed with the folks at bodybuilding.com.

warneckutz

T.Rally said:
Where do you buy your supps? I've been really impressed with the folks at bodybuilding.com.

I like DPSNUTRITION.COM. They seem to have a good pricing setup and shipping usually never costs me more than $6. I placed an order today with some of my co-workers so shipping really costs us $2/each, pretty good deal and the prices are good! :yay: :yay: :yay:

MASSNUTRITION.COM has decent deals on certain supplements from time to time. Their latest was BSN's NO-XPLODE for $24.99. It runs around $34+ most other websites. :yay: :yay:

warneckutz

T.Rally said:
I haven't tried it but I remember reading about it and was interested.

I just ordered it off DPS NUTRITION. What the heck. I wanted to get the naNO X9 from them but they are out, but I found a local price that was close.

I'll let you know what I think!

warneckutz

warneckutz said:
I wanted to get the naNO X9 from them but they are out, but I found a local price that was close.

I'll let you know what I think!

OK, compared to MRI's NO2 formula, I like MuscleTech's MUCH better! :yay:
You definitely feel a solid "pump" when you work out (and I'm only taking 3 pills versus 4 or more - at least until my body gets used to it).

I haven't tried MRI's NO2 BLACK yet, but it's supposed to be so much better than the rest. I really like this naNO X9 product! :yay: :yay: :yay:

-Anthony

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
warneckutz said:

It works great! My bench jumped from 315 to 365 in two weeks- how's that for results :eek:) TotalElite maybe you should incorporate this product into your regime, so that you'll be able to get 225 up...

TotalElite

_MightyMouse_ said:
It works great! My bench jumped from 315 to 365 in two weeks- how's that for results :eek:) TotalElite maybe you should incorporate this product into your regime, so that you'll be able to get 225 up...

MightyMouse, if your bench is 365, I will quit my job. I wish I could get 135 off my chest. :really:

Any supplement made by Muscletech is a joke. NO2 products are a joke. Stick with proven supplements that will help get you strong, ie creatine, protein, fish oils, caffeine, multi's, Gluc/Chon/MSM.
Stop falling for the hype and educate yourself. Stick with reliable stuff that never fails you. Eat, lift, sleep, repeat. Gets the job done.

warneckutz

TotalElite said:
MightyMouse, if your bench is 365, I will quit my job. I wish I could get 135 off my chest. :really:

Any supplement made by Muscletech is a joke. NO2 products are a joke. Stick with proven supplements that will help get you strong, ie creatine, protein, fish oils, caffeine, multi's, Gluc/Chon/MSM.
Stop falling for the hype and educate yourself. Stick with reliable stuff that never fails you. Eat, lift, sleep, repeat. Gets the job done.

MuscleTech has seen its share of ups and downs as well as being nailed for false label gains (all of those "scientists" they have standing in the white lab coats never instilled much confidence in me anyway :lmao: ), but a *few* new products are doing pretty well with great results - according to people who've been using the products first hand.

Quality NO2 works, hardly a joke. Companies such as MRI, BSN, ABB, MuscleTech, German American Technologies, etc... all put out "QUALITY" products.

Creatine Monohydrate is a supplement that has done little for me (EAS, MuscleTech, Twinlab, etc... even Nutrex's Vitargo didn't do much) but Creatine Ethyl-Ester (BSN's Cell-Mass :yay: ) helped me put on some size (and didn't bloat or smooth me out :yay: :yay: :yay: ). So I lucked out.

It all comes down to which supplements work for the individual. If you're not genetically able to utilize NO2, you've got creatine to fall back on. :yay: I lucked out and found an NO pill by Muscle-Tech that works for me.

Vince

_MightyMouse_ said:
Don't think it would help me much. Shoulders are shot to ####.

warneckutz

Vince said:
Don't think it would help me much. Shoulders are shot to ####.

It'd help everything else though!! You definitely "feel" the muscle during and after the workout. :yay:

Do you use dumbbells rather than the barbell on chest? I can do inclines using a barbell but if I try flat or decline my right shoulder hurts for days.

Vince

warneckutz said:
It'd help everything else though!! You definitely "feel" the muscle during and after the workout. :yay:

Do you use dumbbells rather than the barbell on chest? I can do inclines using a barbell but if I try flat or decline my right shoulder hurts for days.
Dumbbells hurt alot less. The bar restricts my shoulders to a certain movement. Overhead is not possible anymore. Two rotator cuff surgeries took care of that. Doc says if I start doing overhead and I feel a sharp pain, I'll know I ruined the one rotator. And the next time, he's going to have to slice me up good. So, I'm a little restricted on what I can do. I usually go lighter and more reps.

warneckutz

warneckutz said:

I'm refreshing my UPS tracker every few minutes... it should arrive sometime today... :yay:

warneckutz

warneckutz said:
I'm refreshing my UPS tracker every few minutes... it should arrive sometime today... :yay:

The naNO VAPOR is AWESOME! Fantastic nitric oxide product! I'd still give BSN's NO-Xplode the edge, but I want to stack this with MuscleTech's naNO X9 and see how well that works. :yay: :yay: :yay:

warneckutz

Lugnut said:
Hey Warneckutz, how fast was DPS Nutritions shipping?

I ordered it on Friday, received it Tuesday.

I usually order it earlier in the week. They're only up in PA. I've ordered on a Monday and had it by Tuesday, no later than Wednesday and it only cost me around $6 for the UPS shipping, pretty sweet deal in my opinion. Sometimes you can get next day for almost nothing!

warneckutz

Lugnut said:
Shipping sounds like it's prompt. I just ordered some EAS Myoplex.

Man, EAS has a strong following for that stuff. I, for one, can barely stomach it. I believe it blends both whey and casein protein which makes it an EXCELLENT early morning or bedtime protein drink. :yay:

Syntha-6 by BSN is awesome! :yay:
So is Muscle Milk's Chocolate Caramel Pecan! :yay: