Yum yum! Listen to this:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You take a Boboli and top it with soft scrambled eggs, a can of corned beef hash, then cheese and bake it for 20 minutes at 400. Breakfast pizza!

This is what I'm making in the morning :yum:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And a question:

Should I get a toaster or a toaster oven? (Shush, Catt :lol:)

Seriously, I was looking at toasters this afternoon, then the toaster ovens caught my eye. Who has one, and do you use it a lot? Is it worth the counter space? I tend to like appliances that multi-task.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
We have a toaster oven, and I don't use it much. But, it now has a permanent spot on my counter, because I realized that I can pop my homemade chocolate chip cookies in on 200 degrees for a few minutes, and they taste like they're fresh out of the oven. :drool:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Go for the toaster oven....I got one of those that mounts under the cabinets....mutts used it for almost everything(left it at the old house)

as a side note....the under the counter bracket is sold at True Value in Ltown

MargeInCharge

We have a toaster oven and use it all the time. It's great for cooking or heating up small amounts of things instead of having to heat up the big oven. I like it better than just a one-use toaster.

The breakfast pizza sounds really good, I'll have to try that out :drool:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
vraiblonde said:
You take a Boboli and top it with soft scrambled eggs, a can of corned beef hash, then cheese and bake it for 20 minutes at 400. Breakfast pizza!

Pizza for breakfast :barf:

Vince

vraiblonde said:
Should I get a toaster or a toaster oven? (Shush, Catt :lol:)

Seriously, I was looking at toasters this afternoon, then the toaster ovens caught my eye. Who has one, and do you use it a lot? Is it worth the counter space? I tend to like appliances that multi-task.
Two, must have, appliances are the microwave and electric skillet. I use the crap out of the skillet. Easy to clean, etc. Let me know how your breakfast pizza came out.

onebdzee

off the shelf
warneckutz said:
What's a Boboli? :confused:

Pizza bread....go to Food Lion(or any other grocery store) and look in the isle with the pizza sauce is

I have to agree with FireBrand on this one....it taste like cardboard :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Douse it...

vraiblonde said:

...with salsa; Damn good.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
...with salsa; Damn good.

I agree, except I would use sausage instead of the hash. It's good either on a Boboli crust or a tortilla.

Terps

OMG- I used to get this at a little cafe in NY when I lived there- it was my favorite! and I've never seen it since!!!! YUM