Built-rite Home Developers @ Greenbrier subdivision in Lexington Park

dn0121

Anyone have any reviews on this development and builder? (BUILT-RITE HOME DEVELOPERS @ GREENBRIER) I know some people were saying their builder was not very good but no one wanted to give the names.

Thanks

Last edited:

Joyce

dn0121 said:
Anyone have any reviews on this development and builder? (BUILT-RITE HOME DEVELOPERS @ GREENBRIER) I know some people were saying their builder was not very good but no one wanted to give the names.

Thanks

I work with a couple that bought from them years ago and they are very satisfied! In our business they had better be.

O

oldnavy

Don't know about that particular builder, but my wife use to own a home over there. We swing past every now and then and she comments on the continued growth...they just keep building and building and building. I think the largest lot size is about 1/3 acre which is way too cramped for us. Folks are just squeezed in to close to each other, but....some like it that way.

dn0121

Thanks for the reply. Im used to small lots so even 1/3 acre would be great for me. I have like 1/10th now and that is bigger then what I had back in Ohio.

On another note I am happy to see prices coming down. It is amazing that the cost of housing more then doubled in this area in 5 years. I see houses that people paid $187,000 for two years ago and up to close to $400,000 now. Most are for sale by owner and are over priced, but I bet last year people were getting it.

One persons house I really like but it has a heat pump. Ive just heard bad things about them but this was back in the 80s. They were pushing them for people that didn't have Natural Gas but they never caught on in NE Ohio.

willie

dn0121 said:
Thanks for the reply. Im used to small lots so even 1/3 acre would be great for me. I have like 1/10th now and that is bigger then what I had back in Ohio.

On another note I am happy to see prices coming down. It is amazing that the cost of housing more then doubled in this area in 5 years. I see houses that people paid $187,000 for two years ago and up to close to $400,000 now. Most are for sale by owner and are over priced, but I bet last year people were getting it.

One persons house I really like but it has a heat pump. Ive just heard bad things about them but this was back in the 80s. They were pushing them for people that didn't have Natural Gas but they never caught on in NE Ohio.
Heat pumps have no business in Ohio but they are widely used here. They are actually very good if you have either oil or gas for backup when temps get toward Ohio cold.