Cowgirl had a little lamb...

Cowgirl

and then it grew up! :yikes:

katieandram.jpg

Wish this big guy was mine...I just got to halter break him. :smile:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey Cowgirl....wanna halter break some yearling llamas? They wont be hard just need it a couple times a week and they catch on right away.. :whistle:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
Hey Cowgirl....wanna halter break some yearling llamas? They wont be hard just need it a couple times a week and they catch on right away.. :whistle:

I'd do it if I lived closer. I don't think you could afford to pay me to drive 2 hrs each way a couple times a week! :yikes:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
I'd do it if I lived closer. I don't think you could afford to pay me to drive 2 hrs each way a couple times a week! :yikes:

:faint: sorry :huggy: thought you were closser...it was a good idea though. ha?? :lmao:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
:faint: sorry :huggy: thought you were closser...it was a good idea though. ha?? :lmao:

:lol: Yeah, normally I'd jump at the chance. Something about the challenge of halter breaking an animal. I especially like the bad ass ones....:lol:

I dunno about llamas though...they spit. :dead:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
:lol: Yeah, normally I'd jump at the chance. Something about the challenge of halter breaking an animal. I especially like the bad ass ones....:lol:

I dunno about llamas though...they spit. :dead:

They are VERY fast learners...really are...but they are slow moving... :lmao: