ad for min pin in classifieds

slackwater514

I have to admit, things like this really irritate the sh*t outta me. There's an ad for a female min pin, 2yo, I think, UTD on everything - kids wanted another dog, Dad told them to choose, and Molly lost. What kind of a message is he sending his kids? We have a dog, but you want another one, so it's okay to just get rid of the one we already have. There's no sense of commitment there, and it perpetuates another generation of kids that think of animals as disposable. Last I checked, dogs had more feelings than toys you get at Toys R Us, and should be treated as such - and when you get a dog, if you want another but can't have two, you keep the one you've got until it's passed on or circumstances change. Who lets these morons breed?

SmallTown

Football season!
See, mormons had it right all along. Never throw anything away, just keep adding to the collection.

But as for the story, I have seen owners do MUCH worse than this when they no longer wanted an animal. At least they are going about it "the right way"

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown
See, mormons had it right all along. Never throw anything away, just keep adding to the collection.

Their punishment is two mothers in laws.

But as for the story, I have seen owners do MUCH worse than this when they no longer wanted an animal. At least they are going about it "the right way"

Agreed. I've seen scum dump and run with a dog before. I got the tag number, called the cops but never heard of an outcome.

J and M

I read that & it broke my heart. My husband said there is always room for one more dog at our house. The bigger problem is that they are getting another animal dog who will be in the same situation in 2 years!

K

Kizzy

That IS sad. I agree with you slack. To allow the brats to get another dog would be giving them their own way, and they will get tired of the new dog in a few years too. My kids want another dog, but they wouldn’t dream of getting rid of Milo.