Free tank and stand

Cowgirl

I have a 30 gallon aquarium (with a mesh lid) and stand...I'm trying to get rid of it. If anyone wants it, please let me know. The aquarium is 36"X18"x30" (I think). The stand is metal and was just painted black. I don't know if the aquarium holds water or not...I did not have fish in it.

Cowgirl

FastCarsSpeed said:
Chance of any pics. Interested.

Well, it is in my shed, so I don't have pics. The tank is glass, and clear. :lol: The stand is black metal, rectangular, with 4 legs. No fancy stuff...but there is a shelf about 6 or 8" up from the floor. It isn't a solid shelf, but 4 or 5 flat metal strips. Know what I mean? :ohwell:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Cowgirl said:
I have a 30 gallon aquarium (with a mesh lid) and stand...I'm trying to get rid of it. If anyone wants it, please let me know. The aquarium is 36"X18"x30" (I think). The stand is metal and was just painted black. I don't know if the aquarium holds water or not...I did not have fish in it.

I'll take it if it's still available

Cowgirl

Well, I sent a PM to FastCarsSpeed....if he/she doesn't want it, then Unix will get it....then Bay_Kat.

:jameo:

Or, the first $50 takes it. :eyebrow:

:lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
Cowgirl said:
Well, I sent a PM to FastCarsSpeed....if he/she doesn't want it, then Unix will get it....then Bay_Kat.

:jameo:

Or, the first $50 takes it. :eyebrow:

:lol:
You should let me have it for real...:shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I hate our aquarium. It's salt water. I hate the black thing that crawls up the tank. I want it to go away but SOMEBODY is keeping it.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
BS Gal said:
I hate our aquarium. It's salt water. I hate the black thing that crawls up the tank. I want it to go away but SOMEBODY is keeping it.

I just sent her a pm telling her to go to the next in line. We are going to hold off to figure out what to do.

mainman

Set Trippin
FastCarsSpeed said:
I just sent her a pm telling her to go to the next in line. We are going to hold off to figure out what to do.
you should have taken it and given it to me... I need a fish tank in here...:tantrum

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Attachments

• 8C6791CD-g l u b-blue.jpg
    8C6791CD-g l u b-blue.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 72

Cowgirl

Well, I don't even know if it holds water. I have never put water in it....and I got it from a friend. It's Unix's if he wants it.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Cowgirl said:
Well, I don't even know if it holds water. I have never put water in it....and I got it from a friend. It's Unix's if he wants it.

I'll take it.. Send me a pm with directions and all that good stuff.

Off to Alexandria. Ugh!

Laterz,
Unix

HorseQueen

Me

If they do not take it let me know and I would love to have it. I am in need of a stand and the fish tank would come in handy. =]

Cowgirl

HorseQueen said:
If they do not take it let me know and I would love to have it. I am in need of a stand and the fish tank would come in handy. =]

Sorry, it's gone!