Any Wellness Doctors, Not Morbidity Repair?

gaoptimize

Digitalized
Hi,

I haven't had a physical in 13 years, and being 46 now, I think it is probably time. My father has had low grade prostate cancer for a number of years and thinks I should get checked. I'll be honest: I shun interactions with the so called "health care" industry, which is actually in my opinion the "morbidity and mortality" industry. I take very seriously my personal responsibility for health and wellness, with a devout exercise (thank you ProFitness in Wildewood!) and nutrition regime, but recognize that I could be hit by a bus tomorrow or develop a skin cancer, etc. that would be beyond my control.

So, I was wondering if anyone here knows of a doctor that focuses on optimizing wellness, athletic performance, aging well, and men's health and performance? I would deeply appreciate any recomendations.

Thanks,
Tom

N

Not4you

gaoptimize said:
Hi,

I haven't had a physical in 13 years, and being 46 now, I think it is probably time. My father has had low grade prostate cancer for a number of years and thinks I should get checked. I'll be honest: I shun interactions with the so called "health care" industry, which is actually in my opinion the "morbidity and mortality" industry. I take very seriously my personal responsibility for health and wellness, with a devout exercise (thank you ProFitness in Wildewood!) and nutrition regime, but recognize that I could be hit by a bus tomorrow or develop a skin cancer, etc. that would be beyond my control.

So, I was wondering if anyone here knows of a doctor that focuses on optimizing wellness, athletic performance, aging well, and men's health and performance? I would deeply appreciate any recomendations.

Thanks,
Tom
:popcorn: