Roll out the flowers

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

Pandora said:
and grow. Has anyone tried this? :confused:

...and no one should. This is pure evil. Insurgent faux gardening. It contributes to global warming. It causes lead paint brain damage to infants. It will choke your cat to death and it will cause your house to be foreclosed on. So much for the good points.

It makes you barely any better than those tortured souls that stoop to plastic flowers. It will cause your teeth to yellow, your hair to look like corn silk, complete with worms. Your neighbors will cross the street and avert looking at you. Girl Scouts will no longer knock on your door. The Jehovah's will not even bother with a human being that far gone and AA will tell you most household cleaning products will do the job. And, it will make your ass look fat.

Remember people; if you don't spend a fortune at your favorite garden center on individual pots of your CHOOSING, especially gerbera daisies, and spend hours and hours planting, tending and nurturing your REAL garden, the terrorists will win.

Larry Gude said:
...and no one should. This is pure evil. Insurgent faux gardening. It contributes to global warming. It causes lead paint brain damage to infants. It will choke your cat to death and it will cause your house to be foreclosed on. So much for the good points.

It makes you barely any better than those tortured souls that stoop to plastic flowers. It will cause your teeth to yellow, your hair to look like corn silk, complete with worms. Your neighbors will cross the street and avert looking at you. Girl Scouts will no longer knock on your door. The Jehovah's will not even bother with a human being that far gone and AA will tell you most household cleaning products will do the job. And, it will make your ass look fat.

Remember people; if you don't spend a fortune at your favorite garden center on individual pots of your CHOOSING, especially gerbera daisies, and spend hours and hours planting, tending and nurturing your REAL garden, the terrorists will win.
:yikes:

. :killingme

Pandora

You forgot to include,

This has been a public service announcement from the local greenhouse owner.
:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What?

Pandora said:
You forgot to include,

This has been a public service announcement from the local greenhouse owner.
:killingme

...who? Me? Can't I be just a concerned citizen? I mean, there's no conflict in that, is there?

Remember, it's not for me; it's for the children. Which means...it's for all of us.

Geek

Larry Gude said:

:roflmao:

Jameo

What?!
Larry Gude said:

:killingme :killingme

meangirl

Nice lady!
Pandora said:
and grow. Has anyone tried this? :confused:

My daughter got those last year. They grew like crazy and are back this year. If you don't like planting and all that stuff they are great. :yay:

meangirl said:
My daughter got those last year. They grew like crazy and are back this year. If you don't like planting and all that stuff they are great. PRAISE ALLAH :yay:
Larry... you were right...:yikes:

D

dems4me

I'm glad someone posted a thread on this. I got a Miracle roll and grow matt that I put down about two weeks ago that has 2,000 some odd seeds. Only problem is I can't tell what is normal weedy flowers from the one's coming up. I have no idea if it works or not. Also I threw awaqy the instructions, am I supposed to keep it saturated (watering twice daily) for one week or two? :shrug: :confused: Anyone else have any luck with these?? :shrug:

Pandora

dems4me said:
I'm glad someone posted a thread on this. I got a Miracle roll and grow matt that I put down about two weeks ago that has 2,000 some odd seeds. Only problem is I can't tell what is normal weedy flowers from the one's coming up. I have no idea if it works or not. Also I threw awaqy the instructions, am I supposed to keep it saturated (watering twice daily) for one week or two? :shrug: :confused: Anyone else have any luck with these?? :shrug:

You shouldn't have any weeds at all cuz they said so in the commercial. :confused:

D

dems4me

Pandora said:
You shouldn't have any weeds at all cuz they said so in the commercial. :confused:

I cleared an area on the growd (a 10 foot strip) threw some of that black dirt you buy in the store on the ground, and rolled it out, then pegged it down so it wouldn't blow away and kept watering... but there's little weedy flowerly looking things that were there before all of this, I think somehow they may have made their way back or resurrected :lol: I'll take a picture and post it if anything comes of it to show other's what final product looks like... or maybe take a pic and post tonight... there's NO flowers that I can see, just various green things shooting up, some I know for a fact is grass :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's not...

dems4me said:
I cleared an area on the growd (a 10 foot strip) threw some of that black dirt you buy in the store on the ground, and rolled it out, then pegged it down so it wouldn't blow away and kept watering... but there's little weedy flowerly looking things that were there before all of this, I think somehow they may have made their way back or resurrected :lol: I'll take a picture and post it if anything comes of it to show other's what final product looks like... or maybe take a pic and post tonight... there's NO flowers that I can see, just various green things shooting up, some I know for a fact is grass :lol:

...dirt. Dirt gets swept up in the garage. It is SOIL. You put down some nice, rich SOIL.

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
...dirt. Dirt gets swept up in the garage. It is SOIL. You put down some nice, rich SOIL.

it's all dirt to me :shrug: :lol: Both makes my hands "dirt"y :shrug:

:lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Larry Gude said:

and for those that do not wish to assist the terrorists.
your local landcaping company is more than willing for a fair price to purchase those hand picked gerber daisies and other wonderful plants available at only your local garden shops, and turn your yard into the masterpiece that you not only desire, but deserve.
you dont have to do a thing except request they purchase their plant stock from the nusery of your choice.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That...

bcp said:
and for those that do not wish to assist the terrorists.
your local landcaping company is more than willing for a fair price to purchase those hand picked gerber daisies and other wonderful plants available at only your local garden shops, and turn your yard into the masterpiece that you not only desire, but deserve.
you dont have to do a thing except request they purchase their plant stock from the nusery of your choice.

...is a WONDERFUL plan right there; Hire a professional! This, ladies and gentlemen, is how we win the war on terrah; by being Americans!

This land is your land
this land is my
from California...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dirt...

dems4me said:

...is ick and comes in some dumb mat and dumb things grow out of it. Soil will produce NIRVANA in you little corner of the earth. it is NOT all the same. Soil is a good $3.50 a bag more...

bcp

In My Opinion
dems4me said:

its not so much the dirt that we are concerned with.
that little cheap chinese roll out thing is machined produced, no love or care goes into the process.\
but!!!
If you go to a nursery, you are buying plants that have been loved, and raised from a tiny little sprout into a thing of beauty, carefully watched day after day, watered, fertilized, culled until you end up with a finished product that can be the envy of your entire neighborhood..

please do not be that section 8 tenent with the cheap flowers that look bad and weedy all year long.. NO, NO I SAY, purchase quality, and recieve quality.

its just so easy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
God...

bcp said:
its not so much the dirt that we are concerned with.
that little cheap chinese roll out thing is machined produced, no love or care goes into the process.\
but!!!
If you go to a nursery, you are buying plants that have been loved, and raised from a tiny little sprout into a thing of beauty, carefully watched day after day, watered, fertilized, culled until you end up with a finished product that can be the envy of your entire neighborhood..

please do not be that section 8 tenent with the cheap flowers that look bad and weedy all year long.. NO, NO I SAY, purchase quality, and recieve quality.

its just so easy.

....bless Aaaamerica!
Land that I love!
Stand besid her and fertliz-her...