New daycare center in old Century 21 building??

2007rocks

Has anyone seen the sign outside of the old Century 21 building on 235 also? It says childcare coming soon and has a phone number but I didn't have time to get the number this morning. I'm assuming it's going in that same building (the white house looking building next to the new car wash) but I'm not sure. Anyone know anything about this or have that number? I think it was a 301-274... number :whistle:

SoMDGirl42

I called last week. They are opening in the fall 07. Infant rates are 250.00/week. :faint: That's as far as I got, when I woke up from fainting, I said thank you, good bye and ran to get the ice to ease my migrane

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
SoMDGirl42 said:
I called last week. They are opening in the fall 07. Infant rates are 250.00/week. :faint: That's as far as I got, when I woke up from fainting, I said thank you, good bye and ran to get the ice to ease my migrane
Good Googly-Moogly!!!!

Damn, dat's a lot of money. :nomoney:

$250.00 a week for an infant isn't too bad. My sister used to charge that for > 2 year olds when she had her daycare years ago.

aanderson

Is that the normal going rate for a daycare now? I have a 7 month old in a home daycare...but she is in the process of opening a center...and I pay $165 a week. I know she isn't (or can't) raise my rates this year, but I hope she doesn't raise them that high next year. That is $1000 a month...how do people afford that and still have money for food, mortgage, etc? :jameo:

SoMDGirl42

watercolor said:
Ouch! that is what I am sayin!

I was told 185 a week. ACK
You were told 185 a week for an infant slot, or is that for toddler? If it's for an infant slot, they must be discriminating against me because they told me 250. My kid must be too white or something. I'll have to see who I can call to rally on my side for discrimination

scorpioas

At least you got a quote. I called and they took my name and number and said they were sending me information and the girl would call me back. I have been looking into alot of daycare and I found the adverage rate to be $170 a week for an infant and they dont turn into a toddler till 25mos.