Diet Coke Plus

H

hborror

I had one today and it taste the same as a regular diet coke. I plan on buying this instead of regular diet. I know all soda is bad for you when you are dieting but if your going to drink it anyway way not make it slightly healthier.

jenbengen

Watch it
hborror said:
I had one today and it taste the same as a regular diet coke. I plan on buying this instead of regular diet. I know all soda is bad for you when you are dieting but if your going to drink it anyway way not make it slightly healthier.

I agree- might as well be better for ya, especially when we are going to be on an all-liquid diet when all of our teeth rot out. :lmao: I'm transitioning to no soda at all...it is HARD. Wasn't drinking any for years and got hooked again. Darn those yummy fizzy sodas.

lovinmaryland

jenbengen said:
I agree- might as well be better for ya, especially when we are going to be on an all-liquid diet when all of our teeth rot out. :lmao: I'm transitioning to no soda at all...it is HARD. Wasn't drinking any for years and got hooked again. Darn those yummy fizzy sodas.

i did the same thing... i started out trying to stop drinking regular soda and only drink diet, now the regular taste horrid to me... but i am addicted to diet now. i have to stop i swear it is harder to quit drinking soda than cigarettes, i have been smoke free for 2 years almost but i can't break these diet cokes :jameo:

H

hborror

jenbengen said:

A year ago I started to drink only water with 1 diet soda a day which I drink with lunch. Saves money too a pack a diet soda every 2 weeks and a water filter every 4 months.

jenbengen

Watch it
lovinmaryland said:
i did the same thing... i started out trying to stop drinking regular soda and only drink diet, now the regular taste horrid to me... but i am addicted to diet now. i have to stop i swear it is harder to quit drinking soda than cigarettes, i have been smoke free for 2 years almost but i can't break these diet cokes :jameo:

Here let me not help you- Cherry Coke Zero...one of the few diet drinks that doesn't leave much of a funky aftertaste. Mmmmm.

warneckutz

hborror said:

Alternative - Coke Zero w/ a Multi-Vitamin :lmao:

lovinmaryland

jenbengen said:
Here let me not help you- Cherry Coke Zero...one of the few diet drinks that doesn't leave much of a funky aftertaste. Mmmmm.

yummy i love that stuff. it is espcially good served over iced spiked with a shot of jim beam :otter:

after a hard day at work... takes the sting out of the day :razz:

"It's my one vice," says Amy Stensrud, a 46-year-old Seattle mother of two, who buys a 32-ounce container of Diet Coke at a 7-Eleven every morning, right after the gym. She has in effect defined vice upward as something "inconsistent with my values,"

But now her only sin is in danger of being transformed into a virtue, as Coke rolls out a new version of Diet Coke with added vitamins and minerals. Blue-capped bottles of Diet Coke Plus will begin showing up in stores this week, empty of calories but containing 10 to 15 percent of the daily requirement of niacin, zinc, magnesium and vitamins B6 and B12. It isn't meant to replace Diet Coke, now the third best-selling soft drink in America, after Coke Classic and Pepsi; it's just a part of Coke's plan to conquer the world by making so many kinds of soda that stores won't have room for anything else. Competition is especially fierce now in the $70 billion soft-drink market. For the first time in recent history, the amount of soda sold in the United States—more than 16 billion gallons—fell in 2005, and again in 2006. Diet Coke Plus, says John Sicher, publisher of Beverage Digest, stands at the convergence of two powerful trends: the rise of diet drinks (30 percent of the soda market, up from 25 percent in 2000) and the move toward "functional" products such as sports drinks. According to Coke spokesman Scott Williamson, Diet Coke Plus will be advertised with slogans that merely imply it's good for you ("Your best friend just got friendlier!") without making any health claims. To do otherwise, he said, "would reinforce the false notion that soft drinks are unhealthy to begin with."

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Ok I just seen this fread. I was tryin to start a fread about this.

I just seen this product on friday and wondered WTF. I got a cuopon for a free one. I drink diet coke regularly and wondered what the plus was Vitiams. NOO WAY:shrug:

hmmm lets see... in about a week i guess pepsi will also have "diet pepsi plus" I will wait for the pepsi version....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
kom526 said:
:yeahthat:
Lipton Diet Green Tea :yay:
Twinnings English breakfast tea, sweetened with honey.
Also like Gatorade. Then I save the Gatoraid bottles to put tea in when I'm on the road.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
aps45819 said:
Twinnings English breakfast tea, sweetened with honey.
Also like Gatorade. Then I save the Gatoraid bottles to put tea in when I'm on the road.
Do you wear a yellow helmet?