Looking for Work Mothers Group

Hi Ladies:

I have notice that there are a lot of stay at home mom clubs. However, I have notice that there are not any in my area (Charles County-- Waldorf, LA Plata area). I am curious if anyone know of any or is interested in strarting one.

My daughter is 9 months.

CZ

sockgirl77

Tinkerbell said:
What's a "looking for work Mothers Group?" :confused:
I think she meant a Working Moms Group. I've never heard of one. However I do know that there are groups out there for just mom and kids. Does not specifiy if they are for working moms of stay at home moms.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
sockgirl77 said:
I think she meant a Working Moms Group. I've never heard of one. However I do know that there are groups out there for just mom and kids. Does not specifiy if they are for working moms of stay at home moms.

Oh. Her original post said
I have notice that there are a lot of stay at home mom clubs. However, I have notice that there are not any in my area (Charles County-- Waldorf, LA Plata area). I am curious if anyone know of any or is interested in strarting one.

so I guess that's why I got confused. I thought she was talking about stay at home moms.

But, as far as a Working Mom Group -- I'm a working mom, and I know I don't have the time to join a group. I'd be sitting there the whole time thinking "I've got to get the mulch spread... is the laundry done...hope my hubby can paint the bathroom without painting everything in it...etc." :lmao:

Working Moms Group

Tinkerbell said:
Oh. Her original post said

so I guess that's why I got confused. I thought she was talking about stay at home moms.

But, as far as a Working Mom Group -- I'm a working mom, and I know I don't have the time to join a group. I'd be sitting there the whole time thinking "I've got to get the mulch spread... is the laundry done...hope my hubby can paint the bathroom without painting everything in it...etc." :lmao:

Sorry for the ealier confusion. I menat WORKING Moms. Typing too fast. There are Working Moms Group out in Northern VA and Howard County. But I have not seen any in S. PG/Charles County/St. Mary's area. A neighbor and I were talking and thought it would be great to have a group for working moms. They have the groups for stay at home moms but none in the area for working mothers. We wanted to be able to have play dates for our infants. At the same time, network with other working mothers. Discuss issues that you may not discuss with your co-workers.

We understand that this is not for everyone.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Beachbum said:
Sorry for the ealier confusion. I menat WORKING Moms. Typing too fast. There are Working Moms Group out in Northern VA and Howard County. But I have not seen any in S. PG/Charles County/St. Mary's area. A neighbor and I were talking and thought it would be great to have a group for working moms. They have the groups for stay at home moms but none in the area for working mothers. We wanted to be able to have play dates for our infants. At the same time, network with other working mothers. Discuss issues that you may not discuss with your co-workers.

We understand that this is not for everyone.

I think it is a great idea. It would give the children and parents the time to socialize.