Personal Trainer

punjabigyrl

Just wondering if anyone remembers the name and number of the lady who sent a postcard to all Saint Marys' residents about her personal trainer business. I think her name was Darlene??? Or anyone know how to go about to get a personal trainer to come to ME? Thanks in advance.

mrweb

Iron City
punjabigyrl said:
Just wondering if anyone remembers the name and number of the lady who sent a postcard to all Saint Marys' residents about her personal trainer business. I think her name was Darlene??? Or anyone know how to go about to get a personal trainer to come to ME? Thanks in advance.

Call Pro Fitness in Wildewood. If its the same one, there is a trainer there named Darlene who just got her certification not too long ago.

B

Big Fatty

punjabigyrl said:

Joe Balenger (sp?) in Leonardtown too. He has a studio off rte 5. I believe he still goes to homes.