spider bite?

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
how many think this might be a spider bite?

Attachments

• 0522072108.jpg
    0522072108.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,025
I

Inkpen

The Jackoholic said:
Tick bite?
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?

Or it could be a spider bite..

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It's hard to tell. Looks like there's a scratch above it. How long have you had it? Does it itch? Any pain? Does the red area feel warm?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The Jackoholic said:
I had something similar like that pop up on my face this weekend. All of a sudden, there it was. Probably a spider. Mine went down in a few days. I was REALLY achy the day after it popped up, though. Mine wasn't that red around the edges, though. Mine looked more like a beauty mark. I ripped the sheets off the bed and washed them in case the cat had left a tick on there. That looks infected.

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Sharon said:
It's hard to tell. Looks like there's a scratch above it. How long have you had it? Does it itch? Any pain? Does the red area feel warm?
that was from me. a couple of days, it did. no. no just a little swollen

I

Inkpen

The Jackoholic said:
big help so far :rolleyes:

Stupid..go look up RMSF..just not a regional virus...Like in the Rockies..
We get it here in MD..as does 92% of the US.

You asked..I replied....

"The name Rocky Mountain spotted fever is somewhat of a misnomer. Beginning in the 1930s, it became clear that this disease occurred in many areas of the United States other than the Rocky Mountain region. It is now recognized that this disease is broadly distributed throughout the continental United States, as well as southern Canada, Central America, Mexico, and parts of South America. Between 1981 and 1996, this disease was reported from every U.S. state except Hawaii, Vermont, Maine, and Alaska."

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Inkpen said:
Stupid..go look up RMSF..just not a regional virus...Like in the Rockies..
We get it here in MD..as does 92% of the US.

You asked..I replied....

"The name Rocky Mountain spotted fever is somewhat of a misnomer. Beginning in the 1930s, it became clear that this disease occurred in many areas of the United States other than the Rocky Mountain region. It is now recognized that this disease is broadly distributed throughout the continental United States, as well as southern Canada, Central America, Mexico, and parts of South America. Between 1981 and 1996, this disease was reported from every U.S. state except Hawaii, Vermont, Maine, and Alaska."
I'M DYING!!! :bawl:

I

Inkpen

Wash area. well with hot water adn soap..no peroxide...and see Doc..and get some antiboitics...