Weight Watchers Meetings?

LesleyB

I went to Weight Watchers meetings in college (in FL) with friends and the program works. Since I've moved, I've tried doing the online version but it's just not the same. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who attends meetings anywhere nearby, and has any comments/likes/dislikes about the local meetings. (I live in Lexington Park.)

Happygirl

Walking for a cure!!
Pax River meetings

If you work on base, they do have meetings there. In fact I start going tomorrow. This is my first time, but I have heard really good things about it.
Please PM me if you want the information, and I will get it to you first thing in the morning. (I don't have it here at home) :doh:

buddy999

It's Great to be American
LesleyB said:
I went to Weight Watchers meetings in college (in FL) with friends and the program works. Since I've moved, I've tried doing the online version but it's just not the same. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who attends meetings anywhere nearby, and has any comments/likes/dislikes about the local meetings. (I live in Lexington Park.)

Immaculate Heart of Mary Church on 235 has meetings although it's been awhile since I had attended one. My wife and I have tried to do the program on our own but it doesn't work as well. When I attended the meetings I lost almost 25 pounds.

Check this LINK

FriendOfFish

Save The Bay!!!
My mom is actually the Territory Manager for Weight Watcher meetings in Southern Maryland. (Im dead serious) :lmao:
She's noticed that people who go to the meetings lose weight faster and if you go with a friend u lose even faster.
I believe she still does a Tuesday night meeting at the Knights of Columbus in Leonardtown around 6pm-8pm. She was given a plague for being a leader because she is the best... (not joking). :larry:
Just to let you know :popcorn:

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
luvscats said:
does anyone know of meetings in the Pr Fred or Dunkirk area?

Prince Frederick on Mondays at St. Paul's Episcopal Church at 6:30, weigh in at 6

Tuesday at 5:30 and 7 at the church on 4 and Ball Road

Paula is the leader at those meetings and she's great!

luvscats

ww mtgs

cattitude said:
Prince Frederick on Mondays at St. Paul's Episcopal Church at 6:30, weigh in at 6

Tuesday at 5:30 and 7 at the church on 4 and Ball Road

Paula is the leader at those meetings and she's great!

I forgot I had asked about this! Thanks!