How do I handle it?

bcp

In My Opinion
there is this boy type child that is a pain in the ass to my daughter and two of her friends on the bus.
yesterday, he stomped on her ankle and caused it to swell up.
So, I first called the school and made the complaint, they said to have her fill out an incident report today (and she did) but they really couldnt do too much to him since it was his first time.
so then I called his mother, and nicely explained that this was not acceptable to me. she agreed. but when I told her that I had already contacted the school about it, she became a different person and started claiming that her angle wouldnt hurt anyone, must have been an accident.

so today, when the bus stopped at the stop that the little terroist gets on at, the mother boarded the bus and spoke with the bus driver. Bus driver and mother are friends.

when they got to school, the bus driver held my daughter and her friend back and told them that the better be nice to this kid because he had been riding the bus longer than they had.

of course she filled out the report.

but, the bus driver actually let all the other kids off of the bus then shut the doors to lecture my daughter and her friend, making them late to class.

tomorrow I am driving her to school, and I will be talking with the principal about this.
I also will be calling the bus company and filing a complaint with them.

what else can I do to keep this terrorist away from my daughter?

M

Mousebaby

There is really no point in talking to the Principle as his hands are tied when it comes to the bus driver. You have to contact transportation. Not sure where you live so I can't help there. I called transportation about my sons bus driver and the following day she was a different person, sugar would not melt in her mouth. Go get 'em BCP!!! :elaine:

bcp

In My Opinion
Mousebaby said:
There is really no point in talking to the Principle as his hands are tied when it comes to the bus driver. You have to contact transportation. Not sure where you live so I can't help there. I called transportation about my sons bus driver and the following day she was a different person, sugar would not melt in her mouth. Go get 'em BCP!!! :elaine:
Im on it.
I also have the ammo against her with her consistantly being late.

I suppose Its a bad Idea for me to beat up the kid for her?
how about his dad? can I beat him up instead?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bcp said:
Im on it.

does the boy continue to harass your daughter ?

M

Mousebaby

By all means go for it, just don't leave any visible marks! Better yet, get someone else to do it for you! We don't need you hurting yourself again. My daughter is going through something similar and we just had a meeting at her school today. I feel your pain, I'd like to go kick little Princess Snot's butt myself, but she is only 8 so I guess I can't. :shrug: What can you do?

mainman

Set Trippin
bcp said:
there is this boy type child that is a pain in the ass to my daughter and two of her friends on the bus.
So, I first called the school and made the complaint, they said to have her fill out an incident report today (and she did) but they really couldnt do too much to him since it was his first time.
so then I called his mother, and nicely explained that this was not acceptable to me. she agreed. but when I told her that I had already contacted the school about it, she became a different person and started claiming that her angle wouldnt hurt anyone, must have been an accident.

so today, when the bus stopped at the stop that the little terroist gets on at, the mother boarded the bus and spoke with the bus driver. Bus driver and mother are friends.

when they got to school, the bus driver held my daughter and her friend back and told them that the better be nice to this kid because he had been riding the bus longer than they had.

but, the bus driver actually let all the other kids off of the bus then shut the doors to lecture my daughter and her friend, making them late to class.

tomorrow I am driving her to school, and I will be talking with the principal about this.

I could send my kid over to kneecap the little bastard....:shrug:

ocean733

bcp said:
Im on it.

Go get-em, BCP!!!!:boxing:

bcp

In My Opinion
FireBrand said:
does the boy continue to harass your daughter ?
he thinks he can do whatever now, he as bus driver protection and his mom thinks he can do no wrong.
although, I do know that his neighbors (my daughters best friend) have had to make complaints about him too. and still, the mom thinks that people are picking on him.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bcp said:
he thinks he can do whatever now, he as bus driver protection and his mom thinks he can do no wrong.
although, I do know that his neighbors (my daughters best friend) have had to make complaints about him too. and still, the mom thinks that people are picking on him.

I was just thinking in the way of gathering ammo. Maybe talk to your daughter's
friend's parents and get them on your side just in case the bus driver wants to pass the 'stompin' off as a casual accident.

Doctor's bill. Maybe you should get the ankle looked at ?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are the kids similar in age? How old are we talking?

Because if they're elementary or in that vicinity, I'd have my daughter slap the living #### out of that kid. Bullies typically knock it off when someone calls their bluff.

Failing that, call transportation and make a complaint.

R

RadioPatrol

bcp said:

:sarcasm: I think a 357 to the back of the bus drivers head for holding back you daughter would be a fine example to the parent of the terrorist and the school system, that harassment of your child will not be tolerated :sarcasm:

:whistle:

I'd be more than a little concerned of any bus driver that holds any child up from getting off the bus ......... with all the sex offenders out there ....... :smack:

bcp

In My Opinion
RadioPatrol said:
:sarcasm: I think a 357 to the back of the bus drivers head for holding back you daughter would be a fine example to the parent of the terrorist and the school system, that harassment of your child will not be tolerated :sarcasm:
DUDE!
I was thinking the same thing.:war:

bcp

In My Opinion
vraiblonde said:
Are the kids similar in age? How old are we talking?

Because if they're elementary or in that vicinity, I'd have my daughter slap the living #### out of that kid. Bullies typically knock it off when someone calls their bluff.

Failing that, call transportation and make a complaint.
My daughter asked if she could.
I would prefer she reserve her slapping talents for more appropriate moments.

I think the call to the bus company will be the way to go, after the discussion with the principal tomorrow.

I can only stay nice to a point, then I lose it and start rearranging office furniture.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When Dougie was a little tyke, there was this older kid on his bus who used to pick on him. I walked young Douglas to the bus stop, collared the kid and told him that if he ever touched my son again, I was going to beat his ass for him.

That was the end if it. :shrug:

R

RadioPatrol

vraiblonde said:
When Dougie was a little tyke, there was this older kid on his bus who used to pick on him. I walked young Douglas to the bus stop, collared the kid and told him that if he ever touched my son again, I was going to beat his ass for him.

That was the end if it. :shrug:

careful the cops (I don't remember where) are charging a woman, with contributing to delinquency of a minor, for getting on the bus and encouraging her daughter to put the smack down on some bully while she stood by and watched .......... :faint:

Sigh - I wish we'd have had guns in school when I was going in the 80's their are a couple of bullies I'd loved to have capped back then ........ nothing like being made to feel 1 inch tall and insignificant every day and dreading going to school .......... gee and I lived in a House full of Unsecured Guns ........ Hell I had an 7mm Spanish Mauser in my bed room most of the time @ 14 Cartridges stored elsewhere in a mostly unlocked room ..... :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

cuddlybbw

bcp said:

Your on the right track by making a complaint to the bus company. I had some snot nose boy who thought it was ok to hit me everyday on the bus till one day I had enough and went back at him, the next day we had a new bus driver and I no longer had a problem with this bully. If this kid does something else to hurt your daughter file charges against him maybe that will wake up mommy and show her that she doesn't have such a sweet lil angel but more of a devil child.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cuddlybbw said:
Your on the right track by making a complaint to the bus company. I had some snot nose boy who thought it was ok to hit me everyday on the bus till one day I had enough and went back at him, the next day we had a new bus driver and I no longer had a problem with this bully. If this kid does something else to hurt your daughter file charges against him maybe that will wake up mommy and show her that she doesn't have such a sweet lil angel but more of a devil child.
I like your style :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
bcp, going through the school (bus drivers, school officials) will only do so much.

Whenever we had a problem we went straight to the Board of Education and they always handled it promptly.:yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:

Is he pointy?

All seriousness aside. Report his azz like everyone else said. :yay: