Rc

Agee

Any airplane RC buffs out there? Looks like I'll have a chance to fly for the first time Friday. Plenty of time on RC flight simulator, but no real stick time...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
Any airplane RC buffs out there? Looks like I'll have a chance to fly for the first time Friday. Plenty of time on RC flight simulator, but no real stick time...
I can probably hook you up with the right guys. :really:

Agee

bresamil said:
I can probably hook you up with the right guys. :really:

Thanks :yay:, I'm hooked-up with the guys and girls (folks@ work).We have the aircraft,controllers, etc. Looking to see if there were any flyers out there to share their experiences, brag about their equipment?

So...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
Thanks :yay:, I'm hooked-up with the guys and girls (folks@ work).We have the aircraft,controllers, etc. Looking to see if there were any flyers out there to share their experiences, brag about their equipment?

So...
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, since all my toys are under contract. :lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
bresamil said:
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, since all my toys are under contract. :lol:

You're not one of the ones that took half of our hangar space are ya?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Mikeinsomd gave me one. About a 4' wingspan. I flew it once. :lmao: It is now a homemade airboat.(which works quiet well if I do say so myself) 30 mph on the water and 60 mph on the snow or ice

Agee

gumby said:
Mikeinsomd gave me one. About a 4' wingspan. I flew it once. :lmao: It is now a homemade airboat.(which works quiet well if I do say so myself) 30 mph on the water and 60 mph on the snow or ice

Maybe you should have considered pontoons...

Anyway, thank-you and perhaps you'll find your wings! :cheers: