Tuna ideas

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No I'm not talking about chicken of the sea either. I have 3-4 lbs of tuna and I have no idea of how to cook it. I was thinking of filling up the smoker box in my grill and and just grilling it, but then I figured maybe do some kabobs with it.:shrug:

I am ready for any recipes you want to share, next week I may break out the mahi.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG!!! I would marinade that bad boy in a lemon pepper sauce with white wine, then slap it in the smoker for 4 hours. :yum:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
OMG!!! I would marinade that bad boy in a lemon pepper sauce with white wine, then slap it in the smoker for 4 hours. :yum:
It's TUNA>. and you're going to screw it up by cooking it??

Little Wasabi and a little soy.. some rice.. YUM!!

Lilypad

itsbob said:
It's TUNA>. and you're going to screw it up by cooking it??

Little Wasabi and a little soy.. some rice.. YUM!!
Didn't you watch Okra and Dr Oz and see them worms?? :jameo: :killingme

Nanny Pam

:yay:
I just marinade mine in Italian dressing for about 8-10 hours then grill. Holy crap, that stuff is good! :yum:

B

Big Fatty

kwillia said:
I'm a tuna snob. I only like the high quality Starkist tuna in the blue foil pouch.

Me too. I really believe it tastes better. I eat two pouches a day. Ummm
Tuna w/ Stubbs Moppin Sauce

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:
I'm a tuna snob. I only like the high quality Starkist tuna in the blue foil pouch.

I'm the exact opposite. I don't care for that stuff and I detest the albacore (sp?) white tuna. I want the cheap stuff in the can with water. BUT, I LOVE me some tuna steaks. I have some in the freezer matter of fact. That may be tomorrow's dinner. McCormick has a wine and herb marinade that is to die for on seafood. I used it on Mother's Day (I cook dinner for my mama) on shrimp, skewered them up and grilled them and they were awsome!