Who can change a motor?????

M

Mousebaby

Nothin to do with the motor problem, but, how's your boy??? Did they get whatever it was out of his ear??? And if so, :shrug: what was it???? Hope everything went ok!! :huggy:

camily

Peace
Mousebaby said:
Nothin to do with the motor problem, but, how's your boy??? Did they get whatever it was out of his ear??? And if so, :shrug: what was it???? Hope everything went ok!! :huggy:
Still in there. Maybe a rock or a stick the doc says. Hoping to get into the ENT doc this week.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
camily said:
Anyone interested in putting a new motor in a 2002 Chey Silverado? LMK. TYIA!

You need a motor in a 2002? How many miles is on it? I can get it done for you.....What is wrong with it?

camily

Peace
Dupontster said:
You need a motor in a 2002? How many miles is on it? I can get it done for you.....What is wrong with it?
Motor blew a couple months back. Finally ready to fix it. I have a place I can get the motor (used) but need to get it put in.

Heernwp

camily said:
Motor blew a couple months back. Finally ready to fix it. I have a place I can get the motor (used) but need to get it put in.
Did you ever get the engine changed?

M

Mousebaby

camily said:
Not yet. Still looking. Thanks!

How's your boy? I haven't heard whether you got the thing out of his ear yet. I hope so, it sure has been a long time! :huggy:

camily

Peace
Mousebaby said:
How's your boy? I haven't heard whether you got the thing out of his ear yet. I hope so, it sure has been a long time! :huggy:
Turned out to be a scab from something poking him in the ear when he fell. Whew! Thank goodness!

M

missperky

camily said:
Turned out to be a scab from something poking him in the ear when he fell. Whew! Thank goodness!

I'm glad that's all it was. :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

camily said:

Oh thank goodness!! I am glad it wasn't something icky! :twitch: