I'm in rare form today...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
No really, I am. I'm congested. I was like this the day before yesterday as well. Some background.... I don't have allergies and I rarely ever get sick. My nose isn't runny, my eyes aren't itchy, I'm not sneezing but I have an unreal amount of pressure in my sinuses. It's making my face and teeth hurt. Sunday when I got it I popped Tylenol Allergy Severe all day, like every few hours and it helped a little, not a ton and I woke up yesterday morning fine. I went all day yesterday feeling fine with no pressure. I wake up this morning and damn if it isn't back. What the hell is wrong with me and how do I fix it????

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
No really, I am. I'm congested. I was like this the day before yesterday as well. Some background.... I don't have allergies and I rarely ever get sick. My nose isn't runny, my eyes aren't itchy, I'm not sneezing but I have an unreal amount of pressure in my sinuses. It's making my face and teeth hurt. Sunday when I got it I popped Tylenol Allergy Severe all day, like every few hours and it helped a little, not a ton and I woke up yesterday morning fine. I went all day yesterday feeling fine with no pressure. I wake up this morning and damn if it isn't back. What the hell is wrong with me and how do I fix it????
Eight kids can carry a lot of cooties. :biggrin:

If it is a problem of "backed up" sinuses, I recommend Mucinex-D which is a prescription strength OTC expectorant which should help break up the snot is clogging up your head. :yay:

M

Mousebaby

pixiegirl said:

Not to be an alarmest but, have you considered getting and MRI? You may have something not good going on. I would get it checked! Call your doc and tell them whats up, see what they suggest. :huggy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
It's killing me

Jealousy is a disease they say.... :huggy:

And I'm not stupid I KNOW exactly what you meant... My dad use to pull that joke on my when I was like 7. :huggy:

E

(((echo)))

pixiegirl said:
chances are your "accessories" just popped! :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Sharon said:
Eight kids can carry a lot of cooties. :biggrin:

Six of them haven't been in the house since last weekend. I bet it was them and the cootie just lay dormant for a week to fool me! :killingme

Mikeinsmd

pixiegirl said:
So THIS is why you wanted to discuss food vs. your ass in the Blue Wind thread. Now it makes sense. You're sick. :yay:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Poor PixiePoo :huggy: Everybody at work is complaining of the same thing. It's either sinuses or allergies. They are all passing the Musinex around and that's the only thing that's helping.

jenbengen

Watch it
pixiegirl said:

I feel for ya! Everybody at my house is suffering, as well. If it continues after tomorrow, I'd get it checked out. Sinus infections can get really bad and make you feel like crap for a LONG time.

Hope you feel better.

jetmonkey

Works like a charm :yay:

Attachments

• snot rocket.jpg
    snot rocket.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 69
pixiegirl said:
Allergies can come on out of NOWHERE as you age. I never had any allergies as a kid. About '96 I started developing an allergy to pollen and now my sinuses get plugged up about daily. Nose never runs, doesn't cause me to sneeze, no itching but the sinus pressure is a BIATCH!!!!!! I now take decongestants/anithistamines and excedrin atleast 3x a day.