We just got

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
two new bikes at the gym. They are pretty cool. There's a screen in front of you to make it look like you are actually on the path and you have to steer the bike to stay on the path that you choose. Do any of you have these bikes at your gym?

Sport_883

No!
I bet that would keep your mind off pondering how much time is left on your workout..
What gym are you a member of? They have made allot of changes at the World Gym in Lexington Park, but really need to upgrade their equipment

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Our gym has 2 bikes hooked up to (I think) an XBox, with different programs and trails and what-not.

warneckutz

MDTerps said:
two new bikes at the gym. They are pretty cool. There's a screen in front of you to make it look like you are actually on the path and you have to steer the bike to stay on the path that you choose. Do any of you have these bikes at your gym?

That sounds pretty cool. To keep my mind off cardio, I try to write in my workout journal, for the next day, while on the bike but it usually looks like a pre-K kid wrote it out when I'm done.

That sounds like a pretty wicked idea though.

B

Big Fatty

warneckutz said:
That sounds pretty cool. To keep my mind off cardio, I try to write in my workout journal, for the next day, while on the bike but it usually looks like a pre-K kid wrote it out when I'm done.

You are such a nerd. :razz: :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
MDTerps said:
I saw those today, I was wondering about them. I might have to try them out tomorrow

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
warneckutz said:

I'm thinking about quitting Curves around mid July and starting at a gym. Any chance you'd help me out?

I need a smoke break about 1/2 hour into it, though......

BS Gal said:
I'm thinking about quitting Curves around mid July and starting at a gym. Any chance you'd help me out?

... and don't forget to tell him about the Honeybun and Mountain Dew you have to have as a "pick me up" before each workout...:huggy:

warneckutz

kwillia said:
... and don't forget to tell him about the Honebun and Mountain Dew you have to have as a "pick me up" before each workout...:huggy:

:lmao: That's like one guy in the gym who's pre-workout meal consisted of a donut and piece of string cheese... Ah well... we just tell him "GOOD JOB!" & "LOOKIN' GOOD, BUDDY!" :yay:

warneckutz

BS Gal said:

Would cigars be OK?! :yay:

B

Big Fatty

warneckutz said:
:lmao: That's like one guy in the gym who's pre-workout meal consisted of a donut and piece of string cheese... Ah well... we just tell him "GOOD JOB!" & "LOOKIN' GOOD, BUDDY!" :yay:

I eat nachos before I workout. :razz:

B

Big Fatty

_MightyMouse_ said:
be Advised - Gun Show Tomorrow A.m. At Pf... Yours Truly!

BE ADVISED: WE DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOU CURL THE PINK DUMBBELLS, MIGHTYMOUSE!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
... and don't forget to tell him about the Honeybun and Mountain Dew you have to have as a "pick me up" before each workout...:huggy:
It's a glazed donut and that vodka ice thing. Try to get it right.