Alli - available June 15th 2007

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I just purchased a book at the store by the makers of Alli.It's called " Are you losing it?" It looked interesting and easy to read. I had not even realized it was for a drug:ohwell:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Funny there's a thread on this today. I saw it in Rite Aid when I was picking up a prescription yesterday, so I grabbed one of the brochures and have it right here at work. It says it's not a diet pill, it doesn't decrease appetite, etc. It bonds to some of the enzymes in your intestines that breaks down fat. This causes about 25% of the fat you eat to pass through your system without being absorbed. The key is that you have to use a reduced calorie and low-fat diet. The brochure says you have to commit to this. If you eat too much fat in a meal (more than 15g), then you can have very loose stools, watery gas, etc. Otherwise, you should be fine. It's not a miracle weight loss pill, nor are they trying to act like it is. You are expected to change your eating habits and try to exercise as well. It causes you to lose weight at a faster rate - if you would normally lose 10 pounds, with this you will lose 15. It is the only FDA approved "diet aid."

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Pasofever said:
Yep I posted a thread already...its cheapest on ebay..I will be getting mine...
According to what the brochure says, and how this is supposed to be used, you're a PERFECT candidate, because you are already trying to eat healthier (less fat/calories) and get exercise. This may help you lose the rest of what you want to lose a little faster.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FlipandFlop said:
Having anal leakage (as the news stated) is worth being a size 5? :bigwhoop:

That is ONLY if you eat excessive fat..Like a huge thing of fried chicken and jojos..your not going to go around with oil falling out of your butt... :smack: it is to be used with a reduced calerie/fat diet anyway..

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
Pasofever said:
That is ONLY if you eat excessive fat..Like a huge thing of fried chicken and jojos..your not going to go around with oil falling out of your butt... :smack: it is to be used with a reduced calerie/fat diet anyway..

:angel: you will not know you consumed too much fat until the anal drip starts. The news talked as uncontrollable leakage... :whistle: Look how well you've done and didn't have to wear Depends :huggy:

Will a size 5 make your life better?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FlipandFlop said:
:angel: you will not know you consumed too much fat until the anal drip starts. The news talked as uncontrollable leakage... :whistle: Look how well you've done and didn't have to wear Depends :huggy:

You WILL know unless you are an idiot......and a size 11/12 will make my life ALOT better TVM...

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Pasofever said:
You WILL know unless you are an idiot......and a size 11/12 will make my life ALOT better TVM...

:yeahthat:

It's not about being grotesquely thin, or keeping up with the celebrities and teenagers. It's about getting the help to get to a healtier weight.:yay:
I could never be a size 5... I would look sick, IMO. I would like to lose two or three pants sizes though. In a few months, provided no one dies from that stuff right away.. I might give it a try..

BTW... HOw much is it?? I've not seen any price info.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Beelzebaby666 said:
:yeahthat:

It's not about being grotesquely thin, or keeping up with the celebrities and teenagers. It's about getting the help to get to a healtier weight.:yay:
I could never be a size 5... I would look sick, IMO. I would like to lose two or three pants sizes though. In a few months, provided no one dies from that stuff right away.. I might give it a try..

BTW... HOw much is it?? I've not seen any price info.

You will not die from it..its just like Xencial which has been out a long time just 1/2 the strength...I was a size 18 and was really feeling bad...had no energy. And harder on my riding skills...Anyway I am a 13 now and feel ALOT better...

St Johns is 70 cents a pill (starter pack $55 60 tabs and book) refill 120 is $85

I got a 150 pill starter pack on ebay for $95 including shipping..

They are now listed on ebay for $50 for 150 pills...ebay was the best bet all over...good luck if you try it..

D

dems4me

Pasofever said:
You will not die from it..its just like Xencial which has been out a long time just 1/2 the strength...I was a size 18 and was really feeling bad...had no energy. And harder on my riding skills...Anyway I am a 13 now and feel ALOT better...

St Johns is 70 cents a pill (starter pack $55 60 tabs and book) refill 120 is $85

I got a 150 pill starter pack on ebay for $95 including shipping..

They are now listed on ebay for $50 for 150 pills...ebay was the best bet all over...good luck if you try it..

Keep up the good work!!! Hope it works out for you!! :clap: :huggy:

FlipandFlop said:

Diet pill’s icky side effects keep users honest

Sometimes, you can’t stop your weight-loss secrets from leaking out.

Dieters have been flocking to drugstores to pick up Alli, the first over-the-counter weight-loss pill to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration, despite the scary warning: Stray too far from your low-fat diet and you just might poop your pants.

The drug’s maker, GlaxoSmithKline, has been up front about the pill’s side effects, suggesting that first timers wear dark pants or bring a change of clothes to work until they get used to the diet pill’s potentially yucky consequences.

Cheaters share cautionary tales
But we don’t always like to bother with directions. Those who haven’t completely followed instructions offer cautionary tales on the drug company’s Web site.

“(I)’ve pooped my pants 3 times today, and sorry to get descriptive but it even leaked onto the couch at one point!” writes one user.

It can strike any time — even in the early hours of the morning. One user writes: “(Y)a know how when you start moving around in the morning ya pass a little gas. Well, I did and then went into the bathroom and to my horror I had an orange river of grease running down my leg.”