Looking for Musicians

Hello All-
I am with a local theater company and we are looking for musicians to participate in our upcoming musical "Lust n Rust, the Trailer Park Musical" Its mostly country style music, so we are looking for folks who play Guitar and/or Steel Guitar, bass, drums, keyborads, and fiddle. If you know anyone interested, or if you are, please contact jack@patuxentplayhouse.com

Thanks for reading!

kwillia said:
PM K_Jo. She blows jugs. If you are in need of trailer park costumes, you should PM Nomoney.

Well... its sort of not "jug blowing" music exactly... its a Trailer Park, not the Clampetts... more modern country...

toogie said:
Well... its sort of not "jug blowing" music exactly... its a Trailer Park, not the Clampetts... more modern country...
She'll be crushed...She's always on the lookout for a jug blowing venue...:frown:

(((echo))) said:
I play violin!!!

but only in the nude.....

I'm not quite sure that Southern Maryland is ready for "Full Contact Nude Violin" quite yet.. after all, it is a family show!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
toogie said:
Hello All-
I am with a local theater company and we are looking for musicians to participate in our upcoming musical "Lust n Rust, the Trailer Park Musical" Its mostly country style music, so we are looking for folks who play Guitar and/or Steel Guitar, bass, drums, keyborads, and fiddle. If you know anyone interested, or if you are, please contact jack@patuxentplayhouse.com

Thanks for reading!
My PMer was full. Please try again.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
toogie said:
I'm not quite sure that Southern Maryland is ready for "Full Contact Nude Violin" quite yet.. after all, it is a family show!

I'd pay to see it...:shrug: