I am steaming mad!

Pete

Repete
Boy had fun day today and he said they lost the tug-o-war because the school administration allowed fat kids wearing cleats on the other team. Should I go to the school and confront the principal? This could be a life changing blow to his psych. How could they allow this to happen? Is there no justice? It is my responsibility to raise him, can I just let this go?

What say you forum people?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Pete said:
Boy had fun day today and he said they lost the tug-o-war because the school administration allowed fat kids wearing cleats on the other team. Should I go to the school and confront the principal? This could be a life changing blow to his psych. How could they allow this to happen? Is there no justice? It is my responsibility to raise him, can I just let this go?

I think you should take him to Applebees, I hear they give out extra protein in the drinks! For free!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mv_princess said:
I think you should take him to Applebees, I hear they give out extra protein in the drinks! For free!
Pete does that at his house. :coffee:

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
Pete said:

go ahead complain if they don't do anything keep it up :whistle:

Pete

Repete
kathie54 said:
go ahead complain if they don't do anything keep it up :whistle:
Well fat kids showing up at fun day in cleats for the tug-o-war is just plain wrong.

Christy

b*tch rocket
cattitude said:
I thought you just spent all that money on new wood floors :ohwell:

I did, but I went out and bought lots of rugs, had lots of sweeping to do, and sweeping things in to a corner is just tacky. :ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Christy said:
I did, but I went out and bought lots of rugs, had lots of sweeping to do, and sweeping things in to a corner is just tacky. :ohwell:

I hope Pal doesn't trip on the lump.

meds4me

Well, seeings how Dems doesn't have kids and therefore her opinion completely invalid -- let me take a stab at this. I think it was unfair, very unfair and shallow. It sounds like the one event these kids could win at out of a plethora of events and therefore wanted to make sure they won. Next time after tug of war, play a running a game... oh I don't know... maybe something like toddlers with BB guns or something. :shrug: