Why I would never hire Sunshine the Clown...

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
... for my kids parties. And I'll tell all my friends not to hire her either. The beotch rode my tail up 4 today... yakkin' on her phone, weaving and jeering three feet from my bumper. She failed to notice my two children in the backseat, the line of cars in front of me and the fact that people drive slooow up the TJ bridge. Even after I tapped my brakes to warn her to back off, she barely noticed. Seems she was late to a party. So she gets by me, proceeds to fly up some other Joe's ass and does the same thing. I end up getting behind her at a light- we were going the same way, she just got to the light eons before me- and followed her to her 'turn', which she creeped up to and failed to signal. Seems she was lost to the party.
Fine.
But don't risk mine and my children's lives because you're late and you're lost. It's bad for business. Go back to driver's ed and paint up your car with 'Clown Driver Behind the Wheel' instead of your business. At least we would all be forewarned.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
... for my kids parties. And I'll tell all my friends not to hire her either. The beotch rode my tail up 4 today... yakkin' on her phone, weaving and jeering three feet from my bumper. She failed to notice my two children in the backseat, the line of cars in front of me and the fact that people drive slooow up the TJ bridge. Even after I tapped my brakes to warn her to back off, she barely noticed. Seems she was late to a party. So she gets by me, proceeds to fly up some other Joe's ass and does the same thing. I end up getting behind her at a light- we were going the same way, she just got to the light eons before me- and followed her to her 'turn', which she creeped up to and failed to signal. Seems she was lost to the party.
Fine.
But don't risk mine and my children's lives because you're late and you're lost. It's bad for business. Go back to driver's ed and paint up your car with 'Clown Driver Behind the Wheel' instead of your business. At least we would all be forewarned.

Really hard to drive a car with those big balloon tires. Ever try it? Give the clown a break! I can't have clowns in my home because my better half thinks they are evil anyway!!!!!! :lmao:

S

snowflake

flomaster said:
Really hard to drive a car with those big balloon tires. Ever try it? Give the clown a break! I can't have clowns in my home because my better half thinks they are evil anyway!!!!!! :lmao:

Those huge clown shoes probably make it difficult to hit the breaks...

jenbengen

Watch it
flomaster said:

:lmao: My best friend is deathly afraid of clowns- can't even talk about them.

HorseRiding God

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Fine.

Don't worry, I will have the almighty Zues drop a dump truck size load of feces on her hood.

beerlover

Was she in full clown regailia? I saw a bitter looking clown on the Dulles Toll Road one day. He was a fat, balding guy in full makeup and costume stuffed into a little beat up old nissan. He was feverishly smoking a cigarette like a firing-squad target, wearing a hatin'-life expression on his face, and his comb-over was trailing out the cracked open window along with the cigarette smoke. He had on the red nose and everything. It was surreal.....

bohman

Never ceases to amaze me when people slap the name of their business all over their car, and then proceed to drive like a jerk. Like it's not hard enough already to start up a business.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
jenbengen said:
:lmao: My best friend is deathly afraid of clowns- can't even talk about them.
:jameo:

Attachments

• Pennywise.jpg
    Pennywise.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 83

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
Fubar said:
get that clown outta my sight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It!It!IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :jameo: :faint: :yikes: