Dear Nanny ... it's time to take out the second mortgage!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jp2854 said:
Congrats to the DQ. You must be a proud mommy.

Indeed ... I am! :biggrin: In her school, a "2" is "on target/at grade level"; a "3" is an "A" ... 4 equates to "well above average". She gets $5 for each 4 on her report card from Nanny and I. First trimester she got 4-4s; second trimester, she got 6-4s. I guess when she saw the money rolling in, she figured she had a pretty good gig going. That's $200 this year alone! :faint:

J

jp2854

Well that is good now shes got some money so when she wants things she can buy them instead of saying mommy can you buy me this I would say. Honey you got money in your account lets go to the bank an get some out so you can buy what you want.

I had to do that when I was her age. I got money for good grades and I always saved it for the things I really wanted then I spent some of it on it instead of asking my mom to pay for it.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I haven't told her yet that I'm using her money to buy the gas to cart her up to Nanny this weekend. :lmao:

J

jp2854

LOL. I bet she will be all upset when you do that. I bet her nanny will spoil her rotten. How long is she going to stay? I bet she will love her time and get anything and everything she wants from NP.

Nanny Pam

jp2854 said:
LOL. I bet she will be all upset when you do that. I bet her nanny will spoil her rotten. How long is she going to stay? I bet she will love her time and get anything and everything she wants from NP.
:whistle:

:yay: