Bob!!!!

W

Wenchy

vraiblonde said:
Do something about your kid! He's mackin' on the old forum broads! :jameo:

It's Bob! I'm telling you. He and BG are sitting there just laughing away. Poor Brian. :lol:

briancpest

Wenchy said:
It's Bob! I'm telling you. He and BG are sitting there just laughing away. Poor Brian. :lol:

lol. hey, i wouldn't mind at all if my dad ever did that....

as long as he directed them to me if it worked.

Shoot... why didn't i think of that? I could've gotten my dad to pimp me out....

W

Wenchy

briancpest said:
lol. hey, i wouldn't mind at all if my dad ever did that....

as long as he directed them to me if it worked.

Shoot... why didn't i think of that? I could've gotten my dad to pimp me out....

Good night Bob Jr. Time for this old fart to get to bed. Thank you for the entertainment. Next time, can you please be a man, and carry the drunk back to her home? TIA. :flowers: She could be your Mrs. Robinson. :yikes:

briancpest

Wenchy said:
Good night Bob Jr. Time for this old fart to get to bed. Thank you for the entertainment. Next time, can you please be a man, and carry the drunk back to her home? TIA. :flowers: She could be your Mrs. Robinson. :yikes:

have a good night and pleasant dreams.

lol. well, if I'm there next time... grab me, hand me the drunk, and I'll drag her to her house. I do nice things like that.

Nah, not my Mrs. Robinson. I don't like the "too drunk to walk myself to my porch" type. Plus, I can't imagine the exchange is quite so fun when the other person's not conscious.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
briancpest said:
Plus, I can't imagine the exchange is quite so fun when the other person's not conscious.
Mmmm...depends on what they have to say when they're sober.