Let the fun begin.

sockgirl77

My son who will be 3 on Friday has recently found his sense of humor. A few weeks ago he told me that hay was for horses. Two nights ago he asked for a bubble bath. I told him that he would get one when I put his sister to bed. So, he walked up to her and told her that she go night night now.
Then, there's what happened 5 minutes ago. He let one rip and looked at me. He said "Eew Mommy tooted" and pointed at me. I said "no, that was you and you need to say excuse me." He laughed and said "excuse you" and walked away tooting. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

gwa

congrats

My little big man is almost 4 months and just discovered he has feet. Doesn't want to lay down, just want to stare at his feet and coo.

sockgirl77

gwa said:
congrats

My little big man is almost 4 months and just discovered he has feet. Doesn't want to lay down, just want to stare at his feet and coo.
That's adorable. My little man's legs were too short to touch his toes. My little girl started chewing on her toes at 3 months.

aanderson

My little man (8 months) is just starting to crawl...not up on his hands and knees, more like the army belly crawl. He also learned to scream...YEA!!!! :killingme

Kids are so much fun. I can sit for hours laughing with my baby.

BusyMom

I am jealous! I miss those days. Mine are older (one in middle school and one driving - SCARY!!). The time really flies, so make sure you treasure every second. Even though I felt guilty sometimes, I am now glad for the times that I put off the dinner dishes to go outside and catch fireflies, or left the weeds in the flower beds to go for a walk on the beach.

lovinmaryland

sockgirl77 said:
Katie Ann. :biggrin:
that is a really cute name. :huggy:

will this be your last one, or do you want more?

i thought my littlest one would be the last but i think maybe a few years from now i'd like to try for a girl.

this is a shot of him last night in the bath... he is so kissable

Last edited:

sockgirl77

lovinmaryland said:

i thought my littlest one would be the last but i think maybe a few years from now i'd like to try for a girl.

He's a cutie. This is definently my last. :yay:

cdsulhoff

Not fair I want a girl... I would love to have a little girl. Hubby would go crazy!!! I have a name picked out waiting.. Brooke Lynn is the name I have saved ever since my first was born..

cdsulhoff

lovinmaryland said:

He is too cute..

lovinmaryland

cdsulhoff said:
Not fair I want a girl... I would love to have a little girl. Hubby would go crazy!!! I have a name picked out waiting.. Brooke Lynn is the name I have saved ever since my first was born..

That is so funny that is my neices name(i think it is beautiful). My brother has 5 girls and he just had his little boy. He is now probably the happiest man on earth right now.

Same here though, i have had a name i have been saving since i was 12 Mackenzie Marie... still haven't had a chance to use it. :lmao:

cdsulhoff

I don't know if I ever be able to use Brooke Lynn.. I feel like I am done with having kids. I mean Both kids are older and I have been out of the diaper stage for so long and have my freedom to roam as I please when the kids are in school. But when I do see a little baby I do remember the precious moments.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
cdsulhoff said:

I had that name on my list with my last kid, but husband wasn't fond of it so it ended up being Brooke Marie.

sockgirl77

Yeah, Brooke Lynn is pretty popular. It is Ned's daughter's name on GH. I have 2 friends with little girls named that. It is really cute.

lovinmaryland

sockgirl77 said:
Yeah, Brooke Lynn is pretty popular. It is Ned's daughter's name on GH. I have 2 friends with little girls named that. It is really cute.
when is your due date? are your other kiddies excited? i had my first three very close in age and it wasn't as hard as every one made it seem it would be (there were days that they drove me :jameo: but hey one can do that right)