Ophthalmologist??

WishyWashy

Looking for an ophthalmologist in St. Mary's County. The only 2 I could find were Dr. Laheri and Dr. Clark in Leonardtown. Dr. Clark doesn't have an appointment available soon enough and the husband has seen Dr. Laheri in the past and is not a fan.

Any suggestions??

Bavarian

I have two referral sources for you.

Southern MD Ophthalmology Group Dr. Thibeault and Assoc. Leonardtown 301-997-1820 I did not know if Clark is her partner

or Eye Associates Prince Frederick (410) 535-2270

My wife is changing from Laheri to Dr. Dodds Group in Prince Frederick

J

jp2854

Dr. Clark is good and hes got a female in practice in teh same bldg as him. My mom seemed to like him. My stepdad goes to him too. I wasn't a fan of dr. Lahari either the dumby wanted me to not wear my glasses anymore he said I didn't need them. Well I continued to wear them anyways because I was having a hard time with getting headaches and all that jazz and was having a hard time reading fine print after 3 months of bad headaches and all I went to my regular eyedoctor up in washington I found out my eyesight was not any better from what it was the year before. I think someone needs to put that dumb doctor out of business in my personal opinion.

SamSpade

He's not in Southern Maryland, but he's very good, and I make the trip up there when necessary - Dr. Reinhardt Schindler, up in Camp Springs/Suitland area, off Allentown Road. He also has an office in Waldorf.

sockgirl77

Dr. Weinstein (sp?). He has offices in Waldorf and Upper Marlboro. Not in St. Mary's but he is great.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:
Dr. Clark is good and hes got a female in practice in teh same bldg as him. My mom seemed to like him. My stepdad goes to him too. I wasn't a fan of dr. Lahari either the dumby wanted me to not wear my glasses anymore he said I didn't need them. Well I continued to wear them anyways because I was having a hard time with getting headaches and all that jazz and was having a hard time reading fine print after 3 months of bad headaches and all I went to my regular eyedoctor up in washington I found out my eyesight was not any better from what it was the year before. I think someone needs to put that dumb doctor out of business in my personal opinion.

:pot: