Swim Team

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My daughter signed up to be on Breton Bay's swim team, her first class was this morning. She's really excited about it and had a great time!

Does anyone else have a child (or children) in a swim team? How are the swim meets? I'm not sure about everything involved so I'm trying to get some additional information. I just know she was given a calendar with daily event schedules. :lol:

Chasey_Lane said:
My daughter signed up to be on Breton Bay's swim team, her first class was this morning. She's really excited about it and had a great time!

Does anyone else have a child (or children) in a swim team? How are the swim meets? I'm not sure about everything involved so I'm trying to get some additional information. I just know she was given a calendar with daily event schedules. :lol:
Can you PM K_Jo some info about the swim team? She mentioned something about C_Jo's swimmers not being up to par and I'm thinking she may want to sign him up for training. :smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
Can you PM K_Jo some info about the swim team? She mentioned something about C_Jo's swimmers not being up to par and I'm thinking she may want to sign him up for training. :smile:
Get out of my tread. :buttkick:

fredsaid2

Breton Bay Swim Team

You probably already have everything hardcopy but it's nice to double check!
The teams are a lot of fun. Meets are an all-evening affair. Most host teams sell burgers, hotdogs and snacks at the meets. Trying to keep up w/ the schedule so you actually watch your child swim is the challenging part. Many times I'd be cheering on some other blondie while my daughter, 2 swimmers back, was rolling her eyes at me. They all look alike in suits, goggles and caps…. :smile: Enjoy!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:

A friend of mine, her daughter is on the swim team as well. But I think her daughter is older then yours. 12?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MDTerps said:
A friend of mine, her daughter is on the swim team as well. But I think her daughter is older then yours. 12?
K is 10. I'm not sure of the exact ages, but I think 9 & 10 on her group.