Testing, testing...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
ST...

Gardner: BIG loss

He was a monster, serious impact player, a big play or two EVERY game.

As far as all the rest goes, I've resigned myself to modern free agancy. I figure what they'll do in the future is just have a complete draft every year, all the new kids, all the veterens, everybody. We'll see who can coach then, boy!

GUARANTEE'D excitement for every city.

I'm a believer in Ramsey though second year QB's don't have the best history. He showed last year he can get it there, right now, with accuracy and he has touch for the dink tosses. One thing is for SURE: He is the weak link right now. If he has really got the goods upstairs (the most important part of a NFL QB) then they go all the way.

They got an O line so he'll have time.

They should be able to run like Stevie did at Florida; everybody is playing the pass. Trung might have a Pro Bowl year, running and catching. It should "be" there because of the wide outs.

Davis won't be missed because the Skins under Spurrier simply won't be about smash mouth ball control. That's why last year everything felt so adrift; Air Spurrier was in charge of Ground Marty.

On the D, LB is set. LaVar is pumped already. (He may actually kill someone or himself or both in a collision this year)

D line will work by committee if they rotate guys to get and keep heat on the other guys QB.

DB's look good with some depth. Bauman, Bowan.

Special teams, oh boy. The thing going here is that it has been so HORRIFIC for the last 4 years that mediocre is up enough to win. John Hall might make the difference in a few games or the playoffs (or ...SuperBOWL) if anybody can slow Spurrier down enough to make it a field goal game.

Look at last year, no QB, no O line no WR's and they still go 7-9.

3-5 more wins should be easy. Play-offs no doubt.

Plus, everybody seems to be happy that Edwards is pretty much running Lewis's D so, it is familiar for the first time in 5 years: CONTINUITY

"HAAAAILLLLLLLLTTTTOOOOOTTTHHHAAAAREEEDDSSKIINNSSS!!!!"

PS: The pre-season last year showed what Stevie Ball can do given equal talent (our 2nd teamers vs. theirs). We just didn't have the talent to do it against starters. This season should be like the Rams a few years ago, Greatest Show on Turf.

Maybe....MAYBE....Better. Spurrier is good at what he does; Pitchin and a catchin...