Hey hvp05 check this out!

M

Mousebaby

I just looked over and saw this tiny thing on my husbands shoulder. He is about the size of a colored head on a straight pin. This is the tiniest cricket I have ever seen!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Mousebaby said:
This is the tiniest cricket I have ever seen!
I've seen a few that small.

I was kinda hoping for more cat pics... or maybe more snake-in-the-yard pics...

M

Mousebaby

:shrug: sorry, been extremely busy lately, my oldest boy has had to go to Children's and a bunch of different dr. appts. lately. I will try to appease your lust for kitty pictures! :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

Haven't really learned that much. But no, I have not forgotten. It took me ten minutes to get a half way decent pic of that cricket! I took like 20 shots of him. My husband was starting to turn blue because I asked him to stop breathing so many times! :lmao:

hvp05

Mousebaby said:
It took me ten minutes to get a half way decent pic of that cricket! I took like 20 shots of him.
Macro setting. :yay:

Do you live near any sort of 'natural area'?

hvp05

Mousebaby said:
Nope, not that I know of. You have any suggestions? :popcorn:
No. (I'm not in SMC.) :shrug:

I was just thinking of [you] proactively finding more opportunities to shoot different things.

M

Mousebaby

Well, that would require something called time that I don't have! :lol: I might be able to start picking up the camera again when the kids get back in school, but until then its just going to be things I can practice on in and around the house. Sorry to disappoint! :biggrin:

M

Mousebaby

I've been busy today!

Here are some pics of the critters...

The first one is my cat Grace, 2nd is Lucy, my granny cat, 3rd is Magic, my kitten (my son took this picture, I must give credit where it is due!). The 4th is my Blue Tongued Skink, and 5th is my youngest chin, Ricardo.

M

Mousebaby

HA!! You're funny! My friend actually named that chin. Yeah I think my son has a good eye! What do you think of the other pics? :popcorn:

M

Mousebaby

To my karma giver...

Hey hvp05 check this out! 06-21-2007 08:52 PM I bet ur house smells funny

No, actually, it smells like pine trees most of the time. I think it smells kinda Christmasy. If you take care of your animals and keep their cages clean, and keep them clean, no smell! :shrug: