Good Photo Shoot Locations

Agee

Garden of Rememberence down at St. Mary's College, Sotterly Plantation, Greenwell State Park, Anna Marie Gardens just north of Solomons.

Tonia

Airgasm said:
Garden of Rememberence down at St. Mary's College, Sotterly Plantation, Greenwell State Park, Anna Marie Gardens just north of Solomons.
I would LOVE to find a field of sunflowers when they are in full bloom

Tonia

Geek said:
Ann Marie Gardens is where I lik eto take pictures
I wasn't too impressed with Anne Marie Gardens when I went. It may have been the wrong time of year (I don't remember) but there were more sculptures than anything else. I guess if I wanted to do some abstact type stuff it would work. Maybe I should go over and check it out again. I could be wrong.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Tonia said:
I wasn't too impressed with Anne Marie Gardens when I went. It may have been the wrong time of year (I don't remember) but there were more sculptures than anything else. I guess if I wanted to do some abstact type stuff it would work. Maybe I should go over and check it out again. I could be wrong.

What is it that you're looking for? Backgrounds or subjects to photograph?

Tonia

nachomama said:
What is it that you're looking for? Backgrounds or subjects to photograph?

Shooting Portraits with a decent background. I don't want too much going on behind my subject.

Tonia

I've shot pics at Greenwell and down in St. Mary's City. I was hoping for a change of scenery. (Its always nice to have somewhere to shoot stills too)

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Tonia said:
I've shot pics at Greenwell and down in St. Mary's City. I was hoping for a change of scenery. (Its always nice to have somewhere to shoot stills too)

How about on the pier at Colton's Point, with St. Clement's Island in the background?

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Scheibles resturant at sunset

Attachments

• scheibles2.JPG
    scheibles2.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

nachomama said:
How about on the pier at Colton's Point, with St. Clement's Island in the background?
I was sitting on a bench on the south side of the island last Saturday. Had a mamosa tree in my field of view facing east towards the river. Wish I had my camera.