New Zealand Judge Blocks Name For Baby

Toxick

Splat
sockgirl77 said:

I think that people should think about the child's future when deciding on a name.

Having said that, there shouldn't be any restrictions on what you can name your child. If it's that terrible, the child can change it later.

And my children, Jackhammer, Esmeralda and OU812 agree with me.

B

Bronwyn

I think some creative names are nice. I like the Heaven spelled backwards.
I don't think it would be nice for a child to go through life with no one being able to pronounce your name. That would get old really fast.

I gave my children very traditional names. Both boys.

My brother married a girl from Japan. While their names are interesting to me as an American, he told me that they have a list of approved names over there, which is why you find so many people with the same name. They just added two names to the list in Japan, much to the joy of many parents.

I like the freedom we have to decide for ourselves.

briancpest

crud, i didn't know someone already posted this. I just made a thread. lol.
but, honestly... if you want to call your kid "4real".... I think that's a cool nickname or something. But any two people who want to give their child a permanent gamer tag like that probably aren't mature enough to have the kid in the first place.

I know my first reaction to having a kid won't be, "Let's name him, OMGICan'tBelieveHeCameOutOfThat!"

Last edited:

Vince

Stupid name. Can't wait til the kid grows up and smacks the crap out of her parents for naming her such a stupid name.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
It was in the Enterprise a while back that someone named their kid Zeth X54. At least it was his/her middle name. My son has a normal if not boring name and my daughter has a name that is becoming more popular. I wouldn't set my kid up for failure with the name 4real though.

Geek

maxima87 said:
It was in the Enterprise a while back that someone named their kid Zeth X54. At least it was his/her middle name. My son has a normal if not boring name and my daughter has a name that is becoming more popular. I wouldn't set my kid up for failure with the name 4real though.

Yeah Maxima87, where do we get off with these wacky names? Love, Geek

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
And then some people take it off the top rope...

Knock-out name for baby girl

Baby Autumn Brown has a name to live up - in fact she has over 25 of them.

The little girl's mother Maria, in keeping with her boxing-mad family's bizarre tradition, decided to give her 25 middle names - all culled from the greatest exponents inside the ring.

Her full name, which left register office staff in Perton, Wolverhampton reeling is: Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier Foreman Brown.

:faint: