My sister....

Cowgirl

just popped out a 9lb 14oz baby boy. :getdown: Evan Christopher..... Actually, he was born via C-section. They're both doing great. I will post a pic later. :biggrin:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Cowgirl said:
just popped out a 9lb 14oz baby boy. :getdown: Evan Christopher..... Actually, he was born via C-section. They're both doing great. I will post a pic later. :biggrin:
:clap: Congrats!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
That's a BIG baby! Congrats Auntie Cowgirl. In about three years make sure you ALWAYS have gum in your purse!

MMDad

Lem Putt
chevylover said:
I know how she feels, well sort of. Both of my girls were over 9 lbs, but no C-sections.

Does anyone hear an echo in here... in here... in here....

ServiceGuy

Cowgirl said:

kinda makes the baby sound like a pizza

M

missperky

Congrats! :yahoo:

There is a baby on the SMH website that was 11 lbs 8 ozs..:yikes:

jenbengen

Watch it
Cowgirl said:

Wow! Congrats and may he sleep like a champ!

Cowgirl

Here he is....I'm so proud! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Evan closeup.jpg
    Evan closeup.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Charlotte and Evan.jpg
    Charlotte and Evan.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 77

Ponytail

WHew

This thread turned out MUCH better than I first anticipated.

Congrats to your sister! Glad everyone is healthy!

But when i first read the thread title, the first thing that popped into my head was "Larry, The Cable Guy" starting off one of his bits... "My Sister... My sister has moles..." :lol:

:shrug: As I said...MUCh better than first anticipated. :biggrin:

Cowgirl

Ponytail said:
This thread turned out MUCH better than I first anticipated.

Congrats to your sister! Glad everyone is healthy!

But when i first read the thread title, the first thing that popped into my head was "Larry, The Cable Guy" starting off one of his bits... "My Sister... My sister has moles..." :lol:

:shrug: As I said...MUCh better than first anticipated. :biggrin:

:lol: No Holey Moleys here!

nicole_M

Congrats Aunt Cowgirl!! He's a cutie!!

My first son was also 10 pounds and was born via c-section - Everyone laughed b/c he looked like a 1 month old baby the day he was born.

Poohhunny1605

nicole_moreland said:
Congrats Aunt Cowgirl!! He's a cutie!!

My first son was also 10 pounds and was born via c-section - Everyone laughed b/c he looked like a 1 month old baby the day he was born.

Ha! My dad was 13lbs and delivered naturally! I am currently pregnant with my first child and am concerned how big my baby will be lol! I was 9lbs even and my brother was 9lbs 1oz..So I'm thinking holy moley<--as the cable guy would say lol

CONGRATS AUNT COWGIRL! :yahoo:

Cowgirl

He's getting big! Here he is this past weekend..sporting his new Woodland Elf hat made by Auntie Cowgirl, and looking all handsome in his walker. :smile:

Attachments

• cuteevan.jpg
    cuteevan.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 43
  • greatevansmile.jpg
    greatevansmile.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 36