Need a birthday party place,,

Googirl

Please help me. I need an indoor place to have a party for a five year old girl and her friends and small siblings. Hyperspace has been a disaster for us and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas that were not too pricey. I would love to hear about any experiences you have had.

Thanks

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Googirl said:
Please help me. I need an indoor place to have a party for a five year old girl and her friends and small siblings. Hyperspace has been a disaster for us and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas that were not too pricey. I would love to hear about any experiences you have had.

Thanks
Little Gym in Waldorf.

Googirl

Thanks for your input. I should have said we are in Lexington Park and Waldorf is a bit out of the way for us.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is another place that sorta copies HyperSpace somewhere on GM Rd. I can't think of the name of it.

Also, check with Parks & Rec and have it at the gymnastics center.

basher

LEET
RoseRed said:
There is another place that sorta copies HyperSpace somewhere on GM Rd. I can't think of the name of it.

Also, check with Parks & Rec and have it at the gymnastics center.

the only fun place I can think of on GM Rd. is Rosies :banana:

Sheardelight

they have a place on GM road called the Jumpyard but I don't know if they do birthday parties. It's next to the family dollar.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Michaels (craft store) does b-day parties. We've done a couple at the bowling alley and we just did one in April for my 5 and 8 yr olds at Flat Iron Farms. I know Leonard Hall Jr. Naval Academy (Leonardtown) does roller skating and I believe you can rent skates.

basher

LEET
Sheardelight said:
they have a place on GM road called the Jumpyard but I don't know if they do birthday parties. It's next to the family dollar.

where is the family dollar? are you talking about behind Aaron's?

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
Places that are in actual civilization have spa parties for young girls. They get their nails and/or hair done. Some beauty schools also hold these parties. I don't know about Blades. Give them a call and check.

So do YMCA's and YWCA's in urban areas... :yay:

jetmonkey

FlipandFlop said:
Places that are in actual civilization have spa parties for young girls. They get their nails and/or hair done. Some beauty schools also hold these parties. I don't know about Blades. Give them a call and check.

For a five year old?

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
jetmonkey said:
For a five year old?

Yeppers. YWCA's have pools and game rooms for the kids and you might as well start them young on the nails and hair. You never know who might be the next Ms. Maryland! :diva:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FlipandFlop said:

A Princess party at the Tea Room in Leonardtown!

jetmonkey

FlipandFlop said:
Yeppers. YWCA's have pools and game rooms for the kids and you might as well start them young on the nails and hair. You never know who might be the next Ms. Maryland! :diva:
I was thinnking at five they were already a little mature for the hair and nails party. Probably want to move on to passion parties at that age.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Want to be different? Have a birthday party at home with games, cake & ice cream and send the kids home with a goodie bag. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The Sprayground at Nicolet Park is also a sure fire hit, although, it is outside.