Neibauer Dental Care

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Jameo said:
Complimentary teeth whitening for new patients :yay: (That's why I'm asking about them) :lmao:

It's not the same type. It's the gel and mold that sits in your mouth for half an hour, you do it at home.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Jameo said:
in great mills. Anyone been there before? :yay:? :boo:? Whacha think?
i have to question a dentist that has to resort to THAT much advertising and giving away a $500 service to attract patients..

I go to Dr Gainer (also on GMR), and he's one of my two favorites in my lifetime. I like him, I like his staff.. They are all very friendly, and reacted to a broke tooth with-in two hours.

Tried a dentist on the Island, and went to him twice.. that was enough for me.

missthang

Just Giving My Opinion
They have a nice office near St. Charles Towne Center. They are very expensive and most insurances do not cover all the charges. :coffee:

Jameo

What?!
itsbob said:
i have to question a dentist that has to resort to THAT much advertising and giving away a $500 service to attract patients..

That's why I started this thread. I was kinda thinking the same thing :ohwell:

I

Inkpen

Jameo said:
Complimentary teeth whitening for new patients :yay: (That's why I'm asking about them) :lmao:

Been there..never got complimentry whitening..
got a bag full of problems..

Went to the one in Prince Frederick in Dec 2005 with a bad tooth.

Needed a root canal and a crown.
Tooth is the upper right rear molee.

Had root canal...and had crown put on cost me 2 grand..( no insurance for dental)

Tooth never "felt" right...

Complained every time I went in for cleaning ( did not like those results either)

Finally I complained enough they took a look..crown make of wrong material and was pressing up on jaw...

Had crown "cut/drilled" off...and new temp made..(3 hours in chair and painful jaw for a week)

New temp fell off in 48 hours...called office, they were not concerned, told to come back in in 7 days..

went back in...saw different dentist..cant pronounce name...had yet another temp made and glued in...thisone lasted 2 weeks, and fellout...

went back last week (now 18 months after original appointment).....saw yet another new guy..right out of school...had yet another crown ( temp) made, he drilled groves in tooth so more glue could be applied to hold temp in place.
Mouth still sore today...

Go back in 2 weeks for new crown...
Of course Iam not paying for this, but sending a lot of time and pain in the chair..

Was going to get cosmetic work done on dead front tooth..NO WAY..
Aint gonna happen....

I will never go there and not recommend it to ANYONE!!!

Never got my Complementry Whitening either...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS..They are a dental wharehouse.... :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

Jameo

What?!
Barbra said:
I've been going to Dr. Patel @ Neibauer Dental on CRR in GM for about three years now. He did a great job fixing all the problems Dr. Fatemi @ California Family Dentist caused/created. They have great hours and if I have the smallest problem, they'll tell me to just pop in. Highly recommended. :yay:

I also use Neibauer Dental in White Plains for my orthodontic stuff. Highly recommended in you need orthodontic work.

Dr Fatemi is over in the office by Ledo's, right? With Dr. Wood?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Jameo said:

The ad used to say complimentrary tooth whitening. :razz: I had them change that:yay:

Go there and See leslie and say I sent you. She is the office manager. I know her real well. Took the boy for ortho in waldork nice modern style office with TVs in the care areas

PrepH4U

Inkpen said:
Been there..never got complimentry whitening..
got a bag full of problems..

Went to the one in Prince Frederick in Dec 2005 with a bad tooth.

Needed a root canal and a crown.
Tooth is the upper right rear molee.

Had root canal...and had crown put on cost me 2 grand..( no insurance for dental)

Tooth never "felt" right...

Complained every time I went in for cleaning ( did not like those results either)

Finally I complained enough they took a look..crown make of wrong material and was pressing up on jaw...

Had crown "cut/drilled" off...and new temp made..(3 hours in chair and painful jaw for a week)

New temp fell off in 48 hours...called office, they were not concerned, told to come back in in 7 days..

went back in...saw different dentist..cant pronounce name...had yet another temp made and glued in...thisone lasted 2 weeks, and fellout...

went back last week (now 18 months after original appointment).....saw yet another new guy..right out of school...had yet another crown ( temp) made, he drilled groves in tooth so more glue could be applied to hold temp in place.
Mouth still sore today...

Go back in 2 weeks for new crown...
Of course Iam not paying for this, but sending a lot of time and pain in the chair..

Was going to get cosmetic work done on dead front tooth..NO WAY..
Aint gonna happen....

I will never go there and not recommend it to ANYONE!!!

Never got my Complementry Whitening either...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS..They are a dental wharehouse.... :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

psst they are called a temporary crown for a reason, they never expect them to last longer than a month.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:

I go to Dr Gainer (also on GMR), and he's one of my two favorites in my lifetime. I like him, I like his staff.. They are all very friendly, and reacted to a broke tooth with-in two hours.

Tried a dentist on the Island, and went to him twice.. that was enough for me.

the teeth whitening cost about $10 worth of material but all the dentist mark that up for a huge profit on cosmetics. So atleast you are getting something for a visit. once you go you will be hooked. Well noone can please Elaine I mean she was even upset at cooks having to get her own ten oz outa da cooler. :elaine:

I

Inkpen

PrepH4U said:
psst they are called a temporary crown for a reason, they never expect them to last longer than a month.

They put in a wrong crown in the first place and refused to listen ot me when I complained that the tooth/jaw still hurt..
took a year to get them to take action to correct it.

That is the issue...
Not the temp...
Had they done the job right in the first place..never would need to keep going back to get it fixed!