Home Made Dress Form

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
this might sound a little funny to most folks....but the ladies who are really into sewing will know what i am talking about.

Has anyone made a paper mache or duct tape dress form? if you have can you help me make one? or make one for me?

i have been reading about it, but i dont want to screw it up. I know you can buy adjustable pre made dress forms but i heard they are crap. i want one so i can adjust my clothes to my body thanks.

if you can help send me a message, females only please!

thanks

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I have never heard of making your own dress form. I would kill to have a dress form, especially after making my last dress. I accidentally hand stiched the dress to my freaking bra!! :lol:

If you figure it out.. Let me know. Dress forms are very expensive and usually aren't the most durable things.. The old ones were made of tin plates and dented easily..

Good LUCK!!! :yay:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
kamcpeek32 said:
this might sound a little funny to most folks....but the ladies who are really into sewing will know what i am talking about.

Has anyone made a paper mache or duct tape dress form? if you have can you help me make one? or make one for me?

i have been reading about it, but i dont want to screw it up. I know you can buy adjustable pre made dress forms but i heard they are crap. i want one so i can adjust my clothes to my body thanks.

if you can help send me a message, females only please!

thanks
I know you only asked for females only, but I have a good guy story to tell.

I was the " Duct Taper" very erotic!
Was able to shape and lie.
I now have the form for when she is out of town :whistle:

Get someone to tape you that actually loves you the way you are. :love:

Tootie2

The perfect Home Made Dress Form

My Sisiter is using this dress form kit for her self.

She had to make one once when she attended design school back in the late 80s. And it was made the old way using your own bra and batting.
But that was before 2 kids. She is a truely talented and knows her stuff, so if this is what she is using to make her next one, she's done her homework.

Need a friend to help you though.

http://www.mytwindressforms.com/how.htm

My Twin Video, Dressform Kit and Stand
SAVE $15.00 $170.00 (SHIPPING $19.00

Happy Sewing!