Parental abuse

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
With all the stories in the news about parents getting a smack down from their unruly kids, is there such a thing as this? And if so, can I have my daughter arrested for it? I mean, just today, in the last hour, I've: Been tackled, kicked in the stomach, smacked, had my nose bit, had my lip about pulled off, had my hair pulled, had my glasses messed up, she's laid on my throat, she's kneed me in the neck & head, and she's done a bunch of other rather violent stuff to her poor, defenseless father.

gwa

time to pick their own switch of of the tree outback. screw the time out crap

Chain729

gwa said:
time to pick their own switch of of the tree outback. screw the time out crap

You think that I'm going to entrust that violent girl with a knife? :faint:

Chain729

gwa said:
let her break it off

There's only 4 trees in my yard. One's an oak that's at least 50, two are apple trees and the other is a pear tree. Ever try to break limbs off of any of those? You'll be there awhile. Not to mention, that it's bad for the fruit trees to not have a clean cut, but I guess I could clean it up later. She's a short, but fiesty little thing. I'll give her a ladder and see how it goes...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know what you mean, Chain. My kids kicked me, pulled my hair, punched my nose so hard I saw stars and then vomited on me for good measure.

Damn unruly children. :mad:

Chain729

vraiblonde said:
I know what you mean, Chain. My kids kicked me, pulled my hair, punched my nose so hard I saw stars and then vomited on me for good measure.

Damn unruly children. :mad:

Good to know that I'm not the only one that's gone through this. :huggy: It's been awhile since I've been vomited on :crossingfingers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chain729 said:
Good to know that I'm not the only one that's gone through this. :huggy:
:huggy:

My son actually opened fire and peed on me several times. He hasn't done it in awhile, though.

Chain729

vraiblonde said:

My son actually opened fire and peed on me several times. He hasn't done it in awhile, though.

:faint: That's just nasty! I hope he got a good ass whoopin' for that one and some psychiatric help.

bcp

In My Opinion
vraiblonde said:

That should stop by the time they reach the age of 15.
the thoughts of driving outweigh the thoughts of pissing mom off.

Chain729

leslie3977 said:
Oh Chain, where have you been all my life? :razz:

<---There... or work :ohwell:

So when you bringing 'em over? :yum: Pending, of course, that my violent, rebellious daughter doesn't catch us.

leslie3977

Chain729 said:
<---There... or work :ohwell:

So when you bringing 'em over? :yum: Pending, of course, that my violent, rebellious daughter doesn't catch us.
I don't know, I'm kinda nervous, from what I hear your daughter is pretty vicious.

Chain729

leslie3977 said:
I don't know, I'm kinda nervous, from what I hear your daughter is pretty vicious.

Well, if you wait til 9, you'll be alright. The little monster is asleep by then.