I Feel Good!

ShyGirl

:getdown:

I just treated myself to a Swedish massage at the new business (Nurture Nature Massage) in Charlotte Hall.

I'm not typically one to go for a massage, but I'd been feeling achy for a couple of weeks and was wondering if a massage would help.

Man, I don't know why I waited so long to go ~ I feel terrific! :yahoo:

But I have a question. Each time Miss Andrea worked out a kink, I felt more and more like I had to go to the bathroom. Does anyone know if being pissy is normal in that situation? :lmao:

One of my girlfriends suggested that working out the kinks caused toxins to be released and that the toxins had to leave my body somehow.

:confused: I'm just curious because it seemed like a more insistent urge than normal.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Vince

ShyGirl said:

I just treated myself to a Swedish massage at the new business (Nurture Nature Massage) in Charlotte Hall.

I'm not typically one to go for a massage, but I'd been feeling achy for a couple of weeks and was wondering if a massage would help.

But I have a question. Each time Miss Andrea worked out a kink, I felt more and more like I had to go to the bathroom. Does anyone know if being pissy is normal in that situation? :lmao:

One of my girlfriends suggested that working out the kinks caused toxins to be released and that the toxins had to leave my body somehow.

:confused: I'm just curious because it seemed like a more insistent urge than normal.

I need a massage. Pulled a muscle in my butt working on a roof yesterday. :lol:

ShyGirl said:

Yes, deep massaging of the muscles does release toxins and you are advised to drink lots of water during the hours after your massage to help your body flush the toxins out otherwise your body will just reabsorb them.

ShyGirl

Thanks for your feedback! :flowers:

Shortly after I posted, I fell into a deep sleep for about 4 hours, but I still feel good! :cartwheel

For those of you who are hurting and are interested in a massage, here's the info for Nurture Nature Massage. I encourage you to give Miss Andrea a call, she's awesome!

30537 Potomac Way, #105
Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
(301) 884-7300

It's in the area of McKays and Motovations, in the little plaza behind the Tru Value Hardware store.

Bob, I haven't been on the bike AT ALL this year... I'm having a hard time with my sinuses and refuse to mount up if my head feels messed up. On the days that I do feel good, I think that I just need a hard shove in the right direction. :buttkick: Ah well...

Thanks again everybody! :howdy:

ShyGirl

Mikeinsmd said:
How much was it? I've been feeling lethargic lately.

At the place that I went to, the normal rate for a Swedish massage is $65 an hour. I'm not sure about the rates for other types of massage or for different time frames. I think it is pretty standard pricing.

If you don't end up getting a massage, try to get out and do something special for yourself ~ it might be enough to pop you out of feeling lethargic. :flowers:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
ShyGirl said:

Guys call that relief of pressure a "Happy Ending" :killingme