Lynyrd Skynyrd

USNavyMike

There are tons of reserved and premium tickets available for the August 24th concert. Ticketmaster had announced a sell out when indeed we were not. Come to the firehouse or call ticketmaster for tickets. Lets show how Southern Maryland Rocks!

slvfd.com

thanks

M

ginwoman

I want to go but I have to wait and see how the heat is that evening. I have a med condition where heat does bad things to me. I will be watching the forecast for that week and see if they still have two tickets at that time. I've seen Lynyrd Skynyrd twice and they are very good in concert (for a bunch of old fogies, haha) I love them.

ginwoman

Yep, it makes everything melt. Thats a cute little person fallling off the bar stool. Fortunately that hasn't happened.......yet.

SamSpade

USNavyMike said:
There are tons of reserved and premium tickets available for the August 24th concert. Ticketmaster had announced a sell out when indeed we were not. Come to the firehouse or call ticketmaster for tickets. Lets show how Southern Maryland Rocks!

slvfd.com

thanks

M

The site calendar doesn't say where the concert is gonna be. Where is it?

SamSpade

aps45819 said:
St. Leonard

I kind of guessed that much, being that it's connected to the St Leonard Firehouse. Are they holding it at the firehouse? Seems like a tiny venue for Skynyrd. They'd be better off having it at Patterson Park.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SamSpade said:
I kind of guessed that much, being that it's connected to the St Leonard Firehouse. Are they holding it at the firehouse? Seems like a tiny venue for Skynyrd. They'd be better off having it at Patterson Park.
They have a very nice stage and an area 3-4 times bigger than the Marine museum

SamSpade

aps45819 said:
They have a very nice stage and an area 3-4 times bigger than the Marine museum

I didn't know that, thanks. Last time I was at the firehouse in St Leonard's, it was this tiny place where they had bingo for maybe 200 people.

USNavyMike

Thanks APS,

Was alittle late getting back into the site for answering the questions. Of course if people cannot attend the concert we always take donations, we are looking to buy 2 new AED's so we have one on each emergency piece as well. Just throwing that out.....

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section... ooops. :whistle:

thanks

m

Last edited: