$ for junk cars

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
huntr1 said:
What ya got?

67 Corvette....Got a 427 on the side and it has 3 carbs so I know it uses a lot of gas....It has two old ugly pipes running down each side....It has two tops with it so maybe a junk yard will give me $50.00 for it....It isn't metal though so they might not....I hope so..

Magnum

Should be Huntin
sanchezf said:
55 Plymouth Savoy. I bought two of them last year, drove one home towed the other, have not touched them since. THe all original one I plan to send to the junk yard, the other was retored in 92, has a fresh 350 with turbo 350 trans. If I can't find a buyer I'm going to pull the motor and trans then junk that car as well. It's a shame because I have a stack of tickets where they guy put $32,000 into this car. I'd sell both for $3,000 Thats what I paid for them.

willie

Dupontster said:
67 Corvette....Got a 427 on the side and it has 3 carbs so I know it uses a lot of gas....It has two old ugly pipes running down each side....It has two tops with it so maybe a junk yard will give me $50.00 for it....It isn't metal though so they might not....I hope so..
I got a bridge I'll trade you for it.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Magnum said:
55 Plymouth Savoy. I bought two of them last year, drove one home towed the other, have not touched them since. THe all original one I plan to send to the junk yard, the other was retored in 92, has a fresh 350 with turbo 350 trans. If I can't find a buyer I'm going to pull the motor and trans then junk that car as well. It's a shame because I have a stack of tickets where they guy put $32,000 into this car. I'd sell both for $3,000 Thats what I paid for them.

I would take the Plymouth to any of the local car shows and put a sign on it. They advertise in the calender in this site quite often. You might have some luck selling it there. Good luck.

lovinmaryland

huntr1 said:
What's it need? I know of a local borderline homeless family in need of a car.
it has a busted head gasket, i recently just bought another car so i don't have the $ to put into fixing it.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
flomaster said:
I would take the Plymouth to any of the local car shows and put a sign on it. They advertise in the calender in this site quite often. You might have some luck selling it there. Good luck.
I thought about that. Problem is if I tag it then I'll wind up keeping it. I have some ideas for new toys. Going to replace my 89 Suburban with a mid-90's Suburban, If my Blazer goes I am looking at getting a Jeep again to build up, if my 55's go I might get a charger or chevelle not sure which one yet.

CMC122

Go Braves!
I have a 2001 Chevy Venture that worked just fine until I took it to Laser Lube for an oil change. Now it stalls for no reason. It's got new brakes, new tires and is still in good condition. Excellent gas mileage also:yay:

Now it's just sitting in my driveway. Any takers with a good offer?

R

RadioPatrol

Dupontster said:

your joking about junking that right ? :smack:

R

RadioPatrol

Magnum said:
I thought about that. Problem is if I tag it then I'll wind up keeping it. I have some ideas for new toys. Going to replace my 89 Suburban with a mid-90's Suburban, If my Blazer goes I am looking at getting a Jeep again to build up, if my 55's go I might get a charger or chevelle not sure which one yet.

whats wrong with the Sub ?

you could put historic tags on the 55 for a yr ..........

Danzig

I Got A 89 Lincoln Town Car To Give Away

I GOT A 89 LINCOLN TOWN CAR TO GIVE AWAY

Who wants it. It was running when parked, I think it poped out a freeze plug when it sat. FREE to whoever wants it, Clear title.

PM me or let me know here.

R

RadioPatrol

Danzig said:
I GOT A 89 LINCOLN TOWN CAR TO GIVE AWAY

Who wants it. It was running when parked, I think it poped out a freeze plug when it sat. FREE to whoever wants it, Clear title.

PM me or let me know here.

89 Lincoln ? more details pls ...........

Magnum

Should be Huntin
RadioPatrol said:
Blazer ? Details Pls .......... and 55's ??
Blazer is an 84. There's pics of it on here somewhere, I think the what do you drive thread. It has a motor from a 71 Vette, I had the trans built by ATM, regular rebuild costs $675, I spent about $1500 with the upgrades I had put into it. I also had the transfer case rebuilt while I had it out. I put 4.56 gears in it with a posi unit in the rear. Upgraded the cooling system, added trans cooler. 7 inches of lift running on 38" Super Swampers. Oh and I put aa dixie horn on it :yay: I put about $8,000 into the truck over a couple years. I'm just looking to get rid of it now. I would hate to have to strip it and send it to the junk yard. Truck runs strong, I built it with the intentions of 4-wheeling but all my trails were destroyed when Aggregate Industries bought out the land. I drive it maybe twice a month.

My 55's are Plymouth Savoys. I got a great deal on them. I have a stack of tickets where the guy spent $32,000 in restoring this car in 92. He had a 350 put in it with a turbo 350 trans. I drove it home last year, drove it a couple times up and down the street and then parked it. I have not touched it since. I paid $3,000 for it, thats would I would sell them for. The other looks all original to me. All 6 volt system, 3 speed on the column. It's rusted pretty good but has a lot of parts that could be used for the other car.

Heck at this point I am ready to deal to get rid of them. Maybe trade for something. I got bored with my toys and need to update them.