This mother should be shot! Un-Believable!

Booboo3604

Mother gives Ecstasy to child
An online video that allegedly shows teens teasing a toddler for using the drug Ecstasy while sitting on the floorboard of a moving vehicle is being investigated by local authorities hoping to find out who is responsible.

In the video, which originally appeared on YouTube before it was removed, a second child, an infant, also is seen being handed from one person to another in the back seat of the car.

Various clues in the video, a map and a Houston radio station broadcast, have gotten the sheriffs' departments in Harris and Jackson counties involved in the investigation. FBI spokeswoman Shauna Dunlap said her agency also is looking into the matter.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1183762084

N

nitwhit3286

OMG...that makes me want to vomit. They could have killed that child. It was stupid ghetto a** teenagers and the baby momma was probably driving in the front seat. I won't say anymore, cause I will start popping off at the mouth and say something racist...which I won't! But, that...that is wrong on so many levels.

Booboo3604

oh and to my karma giver...................
This mother should be s... 07-11-2007 09:36 PM Quit being so uptight, so the kids had a little fun :smack: .

Your parents must of had A LOT of fun! It's good to know the long term results of stupidity.............

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
OMG. I couldn't finish watching it either. I had to turn it off before I started crying. That poor dear child. All I could imagine was my own 5 year old and someone doing that to her. I'd kill them. With my bare hands. I hope they find these girls and put them away forever.

I'm not going to get this out of my head for a while. Every time I see something like this, I think "How many more children are out there right now being abused like this? Or in other ways? That we'll never know about and never be able to help." It makes my heart hurt and I just can't understand why people can be so cruel to children.

I'm sorry, I'm venting. I just need to right now. I'm going to go do something to take my mind off of this. Though I shouldn't. I should get really mad and go out and find a way to help these kids, but I just don't know how.

H

hborror

Booboo3604 said:
oh and to my karma giver...................
This mother should be s... 07-11-2007 09:36 PM Quit being so uptight, so the kids had a little fun :smack: .

Your parents must of had A LOT of fun! It's good to know the long term results of stupidity.............

:rolleyes:

Some people....

meme

The Smart Hooker
OMG that is horrible. I hope EVERY single person in that car is held responsible and made to pay for their actions. :mad:

momof5

Booboo3604 said:
Mother gives Ecstasy to child
An online video that allegedly shows teens teasing a toddler for using the drug Ecstasy while sitting on the floorboard of a moving vehicle is being investigated by local authorities hoping to find out who is responsible.

In the video, which originally appeared on YouTube before it was removed, a second child, an infant, also is seen being handed from one person to another in the back seat of the car.

Various clues in the video, a map and a Houston radio station broadcast, have gotten the sheriffs' departments in Harris and Jackson counties involved in the investigation. FBI spokeswoman Shauna Dunlap said her agency also is looking into the matter.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1183762084

I really almost puked, what the he!! are people thinking? That poor little girl.