Looking for something fun to do with the kids

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
The kids are looking for something different to do ... we've gone to Kings Dominion, Cove Point Water Park, Beach, friends pools, parks, vacation bible school, library programs, grandmas, RJ Play Park, mall...

I'm tired of Hyperspace and Chuck E Cheese.

Anything new out there in the area?

Thanks! :howdy:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
It's Farm and Family Safety Day at the St. Marys Fairgrounds. I think it's $10 for the family. It's on the calendar of events here. Also, have you been to Calvert Marine Museum?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
CMC122 said:
The National Lawn Mower races are this weekend in Clements:banana:

:yeahthat: and they have a train type thingy that they pull the kids around on....That would be for smaller kids though....There is a horse pull there this weekend too along with the LMR...Lots of food and drinks too....

lovinmaryland

beachbunny said:
The kids are looking for something different to do ... we've gone to Kings Dominion, Cove Point Water Park, Beach, friends pools, parks, vacation bible school, library programs, grandmas, RJ Play Park, mall...

It is a ways down the road but i try to take my kids at least 3 times during the spring and summer months. They have pick your own berries (or they have already picked), a petting zoo area, little park for the kids, etc... Then we bring home the stuff we picked and make jelly or jam. It is a lot of fun :howdy:

http://www.westmorelandberryfarm.com/

nightowl

Camping, wait till the fall though, Spring is a nice time too. Lots of family togetherness. Point Lookout is a great place to go.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
beachbunny said:

Don't you have a T.V.? :confused:

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
Great ideas

All great ideas! Thanks so much guys! :huggy:

The kids will have lots of fun and I won't have to hear any of the "I'm bored" for a while again.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
beachbunny said:

The kids will have lots of fun and I won't have to hear any of the "I'm bored" for a while again.
Don't forget your local arts and crafts stores. Any trip you take, save brochures, shells, collectibles and stuff - and you can make posters, pin ups or collages. You can also make individual fabric bags for the kids to carry as they collect.

As each develops an idea for what they like, they can work on independant projects as well. :yay:

virgovictoria said:
Don't forget your local arts and crafts stores. Any trip you take, save brochures, shells, collectibles and stuff - and you can make posters, pin ups or collages. You can also make individual fabric bags for the kids to carry as they collect.

As each develops an idea for what they like, they can work on independant projects as well. :yay:
Forget the T.V., K_Jo... just drop 'em off at Aunt VV's place...:clap:

Poohhunny1605

beachbunny said:

There are Canoes and stuff up at Merkle/Jug Bay area(rent for a few hours), off of Croom Road. I didn't pay attention to where you are located, so that may be out of the way for you. There are a few places like Gilbert Run and stuff to do the Paddle Boats and stuff to do Downtown?

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
We did craft projects yesterday morning and we go to our beach as often as possible and collect shells and sea glass to keep in glass containers in our beach house.

I'm one of those crazy moms that dosen't mind the paint and playdough out for the kids to play with. It's really fun. I actually started the craft group with my local moms club years ago when my kids were much younger.

I think this week we are going to Bush Gardens for a few days and that should be lots of fun! :yahoo:

virgovictoria said:

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
Karma Giver

"Keep spoiling those kids. I'm sure they appreciate it"

What's with the bad Karma anonomous??? There is nothing wrong with actually looking for fun things to do spending time with your children. It is much better than having kids and neglecting or abusing them.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say just to not say anything at all?

That's all I have to say. I'm planning my fun week with my spoiled kids. :razz: