Flight Attendant Admits To Spiking Baby's Drink

J

justhangn

A former flight attendant admitted in court Monday to spiking a baby's drink to stop her from crying.

2050743.jpg

Daniel Cunningham (pictured above), 39, a former Northwest flight attendant, pleaded guilty to charges that he gave a 19-month-old baby apple juice that contained the prescription drug Xanax.

Cunningham was allegedly annoyed by the crying baby on a Northwest flight and told the baby's family, "This is starting to be a problem."

The rest

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Yay for her...

I spent 5 hours on a flight once, with a baby right behind me that cried the whole damn way...

I never understood the "air rage" phenomenon until then...
:burning:

Another thing that annoys the hell out of me...
when parents bring their crying infants and toddlers to movie theaters in movies that are obviously not meant for them...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Detroit (AP) - A flight attendant from Michigan has been sentenced for spiking a toddler's apple juice with an anti-anxiety drug to stop her crying.

Daniel Cunningham will spend four months in home confinement. He's also been fired from Northwest Airlines.

Cunningham pleaded guilty in May to federal charges that include assault and distribution of a controlled substance on an aircraft.

The case stems from an incident last August. The 19-month-old's mother noticed the juice that was given to her daughter on a Northwest flight was bitter and foamy and had blue and white specks floating in it.

The FBI says lab tests confirmed the presence of Xanax, which is prescribed for panic attacks and anxiety. It can cause drowsiness and lightheadedness.

The girl wasn't seriously hurt.