:bawl: Lost my ####

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Last night I noticed my 10-12 yr old rooster was not roosting with the hens...This am they are in the barn but no rooster :bawl: anyone got an extra #### they can give me? Girls are old and will be lost without him...

ocean733

Pasofever said:
Last night I noticed my 10-12 yr old rooster was not roosting with the hens...This am they are in the barn but no rooster :bawl: anyone got an extra #### they can give me? Girls are old and will be lost without him...

:poorbaby:

Toxick

Splat
Pasofever said:
anyone got an extra #### they can give me? Girls are old and will be lost without him...

Most chicks are lost without a big ol' #### to lead them.

Wish I could help. :ohwell:

M

Mousebaby

Cousins got a couple of extra cocks, but she's in TN. In fact one of them is such a tough ole ####, they shot him with a glock, and a bb gun and a slingshot, sucker is still struttin around! He's one evil ####, he tries to flog anyone that comes near him. That's the reason he's been shot at so many times. Dumb ole #### won't die! :lmao:

ocean733

Mousebaby said:
Cousins got a couple of extra cocks, but she's in TN. In fact one of them is such a tough ole ####, they shot him with a glock, and a bb gun and a slingshot, sucker is still struttin around! He's one evil ####, he tries to flog anyone that comes near him. That's the reason he's been shot at so many times. Dumb ole #### won't die! :lmao:

I think I know that ####.

D

dems4me

Pasofever said:

Sorry to hear that. Try the farmers market in Charlotte Hall - they usually have a frew roosters. :huggy:

Colliegal

Hi Paso,

I've got a glut of Silkie Roosters . . . want one? They're not aggressive and are very beautiful!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Colliegal said:
Hi Paso,

I've got a glut of Silkie Roosters . . . want one? They're not aggressive and are very beautiful!

I found my cock and the neighbor gave me a cute little pair..so I have two cocks now and one cock is enough for anyone.. :jameo:

PS you missed a nice ride today..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
sockgirl77 said:
:bitingtongue:

You people expect me not to comment on this shiat. Last week it was boobie pics. :killingme

Tomorrow I will take a picture of my two cocks for you :huggy: