Trash the Dress

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Looking to set up a mock Trash the Dress photo shoot. A modern trend in wedding photography is to “Trash the Dress” A few weeks after the wedding a shoot takes place were they get wet, muddy, torn or whatever. Above all else be creative and have fun with it. Google “Trash the Dress”
The idea here is get some cheep formal Dress from thrift store and do a mock shoot. Needed are volunteers to were dress getting trashed and photographers.This should make for great fun and great pics

D

dems4me

Dead Eye said:
Looking to set up .. Needed are volunteers to were dress getting trashed and photographers.This should make for great fun and great pics

I can get trashed while wearing a dress :yay: I like getting trashed :clap:

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Location ideas anyone? This could be fun. Get all dolled up as if for a wedding then trash it ,no worry about nuttin.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Dead Eye said:
Location ideas anyone? This could be fun. Get all dolled up as if for a wedding then trash it ,no worry about nuttin.

The little church and grave yard in St. Mary's City would be cool. :yay:

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Yea the little church sounds good and its close enough to St marys river for some water shots (baptize the dress). I should be able to get a boat on sight there too. Another idea being kicked around is a way cool old farm house.

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Available Gowns for the shoot.

Available Gowns for the shoot.

Three size 10; 0ne size 8 ; One size 9.

PM Me If you would like to use one of these.

Attachments

• mock1.JPG
    mock1.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 134
  • mock2.JPG
    mock2.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 115
  • mock3.JPG
    mock3.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 124
  • mock4.JPG
    mock4.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 130
  • mock5.JPG
    mock5.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 114

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
location idea.

Attachments

• mock9.JPG
    mock9.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 100
  • mock8.JPG
    mock8.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 115
  • mock7.JPG
    mock7.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 115
  • mock6.JPG
    mock6.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 119
  • mock10.JPG
    mock10.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 116

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Pasofever said:
My daughter would love this...she is 17 will be 18 next month..is there an age limit??

No age limit (as long as mom and or dad are there) this is ment to be a good clean event.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Dead Eye said:
No age limit (as long as mom and or dad are there) this is ment to be a good clean event.

She is a very pretty girl....and photographs well..I will have her pm you when she gets home..thanks