Boys and Guitars

meangirl

Nice lady!
My son is away in Michigan so I decided to do something with all his guitars. I could still use some ideas for the ones I have sitting out. I've got them in each corner of the room. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Room1a.JPG
    Room1a.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Room3.JPG
    Room3.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Room4.JPG
    Room4.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Room5.JPG
    Room5.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 84

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
meangirl said:
My son is away in Michigan so I decided to do something with all his guitars. I could still use some ideas for the ones I have sitting out. I've got them in each corner of the room. Any suggestions?

He will be back! Save them and he will love you more than he does now and does not know :larry:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Bird Dog said:
He will be back! Save them and he will love you more than he does now and does not know :larry:

I guess I didn't make myself clear. I'm the one who hung them on the wall and put them in corners, etc for him. He had them all on those stands in his closet (cuz his room was so junky.) I did a Clean Sweep for him. :lol:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
meangirl said:
I guess I didn't make myself clear. I'm the one who hung them on the wall and put them in corners, etc for him. He had them all on those stands in his closet (cuz his room was so junky.) I did a Clean Sweep for him. :lol:

You are a good Mom :love:

meangirl

Nice lady!
BS Gal said:
What color is the paint in that room? I really like it.

OMG, I love you for saying that. :love:

My husband is ready to kill me over that color. My sister had it done/mixed at Home Depot. I'll ask her what 2 colors it is and let you know.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
meangirl said:
OMG, I love you for saying that. :love:

My husband is ready to kill me over that color. My sister had it done/mixed at Home Depot. I'll ask her what 2 colors it is and let you know.
Kitchen painting for the 4th time.....I'm loving that. Thanks. :huggy:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Nickel said:
My five year old wants an electric guitar for Christmas. :ohwell:

:lmao:

You should get him one. My boy started at 7 and he sure can play! He sounds so good sometimes I think it's the stereo. Start him with a "cheapie" and if he sticks with it you can upgrade down the line. :yay:

Kerad

Wow...cool guitars! :larry:

As for the rest, I'd leave the one next to the amp where it is. The acoustic I'd put on a floor stand. The last electric...is there room underneath the other's on the wall to hang it horizontally?

Nice job!

:yay:

Last edited:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Kerad said:
Wow...cool guitars! :larry:

As for the rest, I'd leave the one next to the amp where it is. The acoustic I'd put on a floor stand. The last electric...is there room underneath the other's on the wall to hang it horizontally?

Nice job!

:yay:

What about above this trophy thingy I did? Hanging it with string or something?
I dunno...I just want to be done before he gets home. Oh and check out the new alarm clock I got. :lmao:

Attachments

• trophy.JPG
    trophy.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 74
  • clock.JPG
    clock.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 73

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
meangirl said:
You should get him one. My boy started at 7 and he sure can play! He sounds so good sometimes I think it's the stereo. Start him with a "cheapie" and if he sticks with it you can upgrade down the line. :yay:
We're getting him a guitar, I just thought it would be prudent to get an acoustic. Nope, he wants the electric. :lmao: He's really really into music. My 13 year old brother picked up a guitar about a year ago and taught himself how to play. He can listen to a song once, and figure it out on his own. Hopefully Joshua has inherited his abilities. :lol:

Kerad

meangirl said:
What about above this trophy thingy I did? Hanging it with string or something?
I dunno...I just want to be done before he gets home. Oh and check out the new alarm clock I got. :lmao:

I wouldn't hang it by string...might be a pain to take down to play. As for the alarm clock... :confused:. All I noticed was a beautiful black and white picture.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Nickel said:
We're getting him a guitar, I just thought it would be prudent to get an acoustic. Nope, he wants the electric. :lmao: He's really really into music. My 13 year old brother picked up a guitar about a year ago and taught himself how to play. He can listen to a song once, and figure it out on his own. Hopefully Joshua has inherited his abilities. :lol:

:blushing: I just realized the first we got our son was an acoustic. Anyway, I guess if he starts out on electric he will be rolling.